Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Finally got two King's Rocks from wild Hariyama. Put each one on Slowpoke and Poliwhirl. I have rank up at the Festival to level 65.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Evolved my Type Null and Riolu today. Currently soft resetting for a perfect Magearna.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

Been evolving my pokemon to add to my pokedex. Could have caught their evolutions but I chose to raise them instead.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I finally defeated all the challengers that comes to me in the league at least once. Did some ranking up of my Festival thing. Collecting beans so I can upgrade an area.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

Once again, I defended my title as champion. Just one more challenger I haven't faced yet. Defeated the guy at the Game Freak building.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

I enjoyed the gen 6 version in my opinion. Very helpful to get pokemon to level 100. But in Sun and Moon, it is taking forever for me to get to level 100 with my team. Not really an upgrade in my opinion.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Been training up my pokemon but the exp point gaining is still rubbish even when rematch Elite 4.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

Finished catching all basic stage pokemon. Got some middle/final stage due to previous stages not found in region. Glad to have gotten shiny Sandile yesterday. Defended my champion title again.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Finally got a Castform in a S.O.S weather battle. Continuing to catch pokemon to fill pokedex. Level up Decidueye after a wild battle and then leveled it up again with Rare Candy.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Being catching pokemon especially for in game trades. Found some items I have missed. Defend my champion title by beating Hau with Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Vikavolt, Solgaleo and Zygarde.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

Finally collected all cells of Zygarde and gave mine the Power Constrict ability. Went on to catch guardians. One gave me a bit of trouble. Signature move is so OP in my opinion. Next target is level 75 legendary.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

Caught Naughty nature and alert to sounds Solgaleo. Replaced Toucannon with Solgaleo in my team. Defeated Gladion as I made my way to league. Collected items and some Zygarde cells. Entered the league with my team of Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Vikavolt, Solgaleo and Zygarde. Defeated...
  13. Arceus the Dragon

That is an opinion and not fact. In my opinion BW and the sequels had the best story and post game.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

Added Zygarde to my team. Defeated Lusamine at Aether Paradise. Collected more cells. Arrived on final island.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

I have been retracing my steps to get cells and cores. Had to use Quick Ball to capture Wimpod since False Swipe doesn't work due to it fleeing when damaged. Up to Grass trial.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

I am making my way to the fire trial. My starters have evolved once. I have my Bug/Electric which needs to evolve one more time. Native bird has evolved once and hatched an Eevee.
Back
Top Bottom