Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

True but Ultra Beasts are currently new pokemon introduced in a new gen. I don't see that kind of change for Arceus and co.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

I feel better knowing that they didn't change the creation trio in that way. Ultra Beasts tend to be new pokemon introduced and not older ones from previous gens. Alternate forms is okay but I feel that the creation trio are not Ultra Beast material. Not to mention that they have higher BST than...
  3. Arceus the Dragon

Ultra Beasts come from Ultra Space. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus have their own dimensions. They are classed as pokemon in Sinnoh. Ultra Beasts have Beast Boost ability while the creation trio doesn't. I do not see Arceus losing multi-type for beast boost any time soon. Also Ultra Beasts...
  4. Arceus the Dragon

The creation trio will never be ultra beasts. Ultra beasts are from ultra space.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I don't want Arceus and the others retcon. They are better off with primal reversion or something.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Sorry but Ultra Beasts have nothing on Arceus and the others. I have belief that nothing will de-emphasizes their divinity in any way.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Because I have Flamethrower and Flash Cannon at my disposal. My Arceus can have more than Dragon moves you know. Whatever gen 4 remakes brings, it is sure to be good.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

Cosmog and it's evolutions are new pokemon. Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus are not so they should be changed that way. They are quite fine the way they are.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Yes but they come from Ultra space. Those four don't. I am not being close minded, I am being realistic here.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus should not be Ultra Beasts. Their dimensions is not the same as Ultra Space. I prefer they stay pokemon.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

My idea for Mega Luxray: Type: Electric Ability: Thundercloud - ground type moves have no effect. Attack is increase to 150 and special attack increased to 115. Speed boosted to 100.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

Luxray is frail so it doesn't need more types to exploit it's weaknesses.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

Mega Luxray as Electric/Dark makes it more weak due to several added weaknesses. Keep it pure Electric.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

Kanto has been shoved down our faces lately. DP remakes should happen first in my opinion. Plus Kanto has a poor story and post game. I doubt that it can ever be fixed in near future.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

DP remakes could have a combo of new mega evolutions and exclusive Z moves.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

Unless they don't. SM could be another XY for all we know.
  17. Arceus the Dragon

Stars is just a code name though. It could easily be sequels. Rainbow was a code name for Sun and Moon games I believe.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

Dp remakes are not going to have new pokemon cross gen evolutions unless it is in gen 8 which would introduce new evolutions for older pokemon.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

Pokemon is not Dragon Ball Z. Apart from Black/White Kyurem and Lusamine fusing with Ultra Beast, the whole fusion thing is one thing that needs to remain absent from the games.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

Human fusing with pokemon is a terrible idea that should be left for fanfiction in my opinion. I am pretty certain gen 4 remakes won't have that kind of thing and I would be grateful for that.
Back
Top Bottom