• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

It is true that the current pokemon movies we have been getting has a mythical in them, that can always change as patterns have broken. I think having Solgaleo and Lunala without a mythical is ok by me.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

That maybe true but mascots since DP have appear in movies. Dialga and Palkia were in the first gen 4 movie. Giratina was in the next. Reshiram and Zekrom was in the first gen 5 movie with Kyurem in the next. Xerneas and Yveltal appear in the first XY movie. So the chances of SM mascots in a...
  3. Arceus the Dragon

I think the next movie would feature the mascots. I think the other mythical should be saved for the 2nd or 3rd movie of the gen.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I do not think Ultra Beast are based on planets or seven deadly sins.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

That new black pokemon has potential to be stronger and possibly have a story/game of it's own.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

I too like to see Pikipek's evolutions officially revealed. I am surprise they didn't revealed it earlier this year.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

I am not but it is pretty certain that legendaries do not get evolutions or pre-evolutions. It defeats the purpose of them being legendaries in the first place. Don't assume things about me when you don't know me at all.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

That is incorrect. Legendaries don't have a chance of evolution and pre-evolution. Only Manaphy was the exception and Phione had restrictions. There is no possibility of evolution or pre-evolution. Now case is dismissed. Kyurem and Zygarde only get alternate forms so they still count as...
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Legendaries are already complete pokemon. They already have high BST as it is and a decent movepool to go with them. Plus it won't make them legendary if they evolve.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Legendaries don't breed. Manaphy is a mythcial pokemon and the only exception. Phione doesn't evolve into it which makes Phione it's own pokemon. Legendaries can't not and will not evolve. Type Null is not a legendary and neither is it's evolution.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

Arceus still has the highest BST without mega evolution/primal reversion and alternate form. Mega Rayquaza and Mega Mewtwo X and Y have the highest BST in total. Type Null and it's evolution Silvadi won't reach the same level as Arceus. The evolution proves Type Null is not a legendary/mythical.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

Nice to know who would be the first trial captain we would face. Both evolutions of Jangmo-o are perfect in my opinion. Alolan Grimer is fantastic for me. Silvadi is good but it seems to be a weak copy of Arceus with the move and ability.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

I love the new evolutions of Jangmo-o! Brilliant designs, awesome typing and looks like a powerful pokemon to have! Silvadi is good too but I still don't think it would rival legendaries/mythicals. If it did, then it would most likely rival Solgaleo and Lunala.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

Maybe tomorrow we see the rest. I do hope Dragon/Fighting is happening because that would be amazing. Both Dragon and Fighting types are generally good with the attack stats so the two types together could result in a very high attack stat in my opinion.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

Alolan Grimer is pretty awesome despite being another gen 1 alola form pokemon. Poison/Dark type is a good combo as it leaves it with one weakness and gives it an immunity to Psychic attacks. Plus with move tutor moves such as Giga Drain and Ice Punch, it can counter Ground types which makes it...
  16. Arceus the Dragon

Another gen 1 pokemon gets an alola form...at least they gave Alola Grimer a good typing. Type Null has an evolution which confirms that it is not as powerful as it was believe to be. Dragon/Fighting is great to have and it looks like Jangmo-o line is the pseudo of the region. At least Fighting...
  17. Arceus the Dragon

We already got the middle stage of starters revealed. I agree with the last two.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

I waiting for the 13th - 15th for leaks. Probably mostly on Type Null with one or two other things to go with it.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think Type Null is as strong as some would make it out. The description of it could just be misleading or overhype. Even if it is stronger, the BST probably won't go any higher than 600.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

I think the guardians are legendary but gone by a different name. Type Null is not a legendary and probably has a BST of 350 or something.
Back
Top Bottom