Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Generation VI: The Future

It probably be overhyped like Corocoro so I wouldn't get to excited. We probably get another spin-off game which they consider "big news" for them.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Probably nothing exciting in my opinion. I no longer expect games until the games are actually announced.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

I hope they continue with worldwide releases. It is more convenient for everyone. I see another worldwide release for the next game and future gens.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

Likely a Kalos game as Zygarde has been getting attention by appearing in anime series, getting new forms and having new forms in certain spin-off games. Kanto I believe would happen much later in the future. Kanto had appear in RBY, GSC, FRLG and HGSS which is four times in a row. XY basically...
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I thought the whole point of Complete Zygarde was to have a power greater than Xerneas and Yveltal. It is true that those two can have mega evolutions or alternate forms but Complete Zygarde is supposedly stronger than them. I am open to a mega Xerneas and Mega Yveltal but unless Zygarde gains a...
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Well there is a chance of that happening but I like Zygarde to be complete in gen 6. It just feels out of place to leave it in a weaken state compared to Xerneas and Yveltal who have higher BST.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

I am pretty sure that Xerneas and Yveltal are individual pokemon. Zygarde Core gathers the cores by communicating telepathically. Once all gathered, Zygarde will go into it's complete form which has a power greater than Xerneas and Yveltal. There was a Red core and a Blue core so Xerneas and...
  8. Arceus the Dragon

X is really for Xerneas and Y is really for Yveltal. Z.5 would be better since Zygarde starts with Z.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Do hints of a game announcement occur before the actual game announcement or do games come out of the blue? I suppose the next games would come out of the blue with no hint so it can take people by surprise.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Oh, I was thinking of Poke Transporter. My mistake. Anyway, I still think those moves should be in gen 6 games the way Kyurem's signature moves were in gen 5.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

I am pretty sure that Pokebank was made to transfer pokemon from gen 5 games to gen 6 only. Black 2 and White 2 had Ice Burn and Cold Flare and those games were gen 5. I think that Light of Ruins, Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves should be in gen 6 games.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

I agree. Why give us Zygarde forms if it is not in gen 6? Why leave two moves Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves unobtainable for the whole gen? Why make Eternal Floette if it is not appearing in this gen? Sure, they could have Zygarde as mascot or post game for gen 7 but it should really be the...
  13. Arceus the Dragon

If the next games have two regions, I hope they do it a bit better than HGSS for the pokemon levels and other stuff. Proper gym leader, Elite Four and Champion rematches would be good. I expect Battle Maison to return but hope for an upgrade. For the possible gen 6.5, I like to see a...
  14. Arceus the Dragon

I know that no one can predict the announcement date but I am taking a guess. Either March, April or May would be the announcement and September, October, November or December would be the the release of the game worldwide. Of course it could be announce this month but they are doing the...
  15. Arceus the Dragon

We know that XY was released in October 2013 and ORAS was released in November 2014. I wonder if Z or whatever would be released in December? Or could it be in September? Magiana looks like a Fairy/Steel type which would be a good type combination. It's ability could be Clear Body or a brand...
  16. Arceus the Dragon

XY introduce gen 6 pokemon, mega evolutions, Fairy types, etc. ORAS made Deoxys available, Southern Island is part of the main story, introduce Soaring, introduce mirage spots, replaced Battle Tower for Battle Resort, etc. I wonder what the next game would bring. Likely gen 6.5 since I am now on...
  17. Arceus the Dragon

No, I think it would have a longer role in the movie. Also there is a cool new poster with Magiana on it now.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

I decided to go on the gen 6.5 or gen 7 station because I rather just go with flow. Is this the only corocoro news or is there more?
  19. Arceus the Dragon

According to serebii, Magiana is a mythical pokemon which is slightly disappointing but maybe other new pokemon would be available. Looking back now, I realize that new pokemon makes sense since we can get all non event pokemon between XY and ORAS. New mega evolutions would nice and likely since...
  20. Arceus the Dragon

I can see Magiana as a Steel/Fairy with Clear Body maybe? Is Magiana a legendary/mythical pokemon?
Back
Top Bottom