Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

It would be a miss opportunity for Ash to not use a Z-Crystal. A good way to promote the games. An Alola form could do that too. Ash could use both of these but I wouldn't get my hopes to high.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

It is obvious there is no new captures in Kalos but Sun and Moon would definitely have some. I am still sore about the future release of Greninja.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

It be fun if Ash catches one of those monkey pokemon. Either one would do.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I feel that Rockruff is more of a companion pokemon than an Ash pokemon in my opinion. I don't see it being on Ash's team.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

Tapu Koko is a guardian. I think guardian implies it to be legendary so I don't think Ash would catch it.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

None of them were the main cast though.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Tapu Koko is a legendary so I don't think that would happen.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

Sorry about that. I'm probably jumping to conclusions and it might not be what I think it is. I guess he would be catching pokemon but how they fit this school thing is a mystery. I should really wait for more info.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Starting to question whether Ash is going to catch new pokemon if he is going to school. Not liking what I am hearing of the Alola saga so far.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Rowlet and it's evolution really fit Ash well in my opinion. Flying types are considered speedy pokemon although there are exceptions. I don't think Ash would get Litten or Popplio. Catching all three starters isn't a good idea. Johto and Unova had no fully evolved starter and Kanto only had...
  11. Arceus the Dragon

It would be good if we didn't get another unevolved starter in the cast. That had been a pattern since Piplup. At least get the starters to middle stage at least this time. Well, maybe not Ash since he probably fully evolve his.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

Well if he gets Rowlet then he doesn't need a Pikipek and who's to say he would be getting a native bird this time?
  13. Arceus the Dragon

Neither Greninja or Serena should come to Alola. Greninja's arc is done and over. Serena had her series and now it is time for a new female companion.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

Serena's pokemon were more for showcases than battles in my opinion. They could appear but they lack battle experience.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

Ash is not catching Dunsparce. It is not a decent battle type pokemon and no form or evolution would fix it. I do think Ash could catch Crabrawler though.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

I think that if Ash wanted to catch more gen 1 pokemon then he would back to Kanto and do it. Wouldn't that make more sense? Plus with Z moves as a way of promoting the games, he has no need to catch a variant since he would already have a method of promoting the games. Also none of the...
  17. Arceus the Dragon

Why should Ash get an Alola variant pokemon? His companions or rival can easily do that to promote the games. He could just use the Z moves to promote the games anyway. It doesn't matter if they are new forms/variants, I rather Ash didn't get an older pokemon and just have a team of gen 7...
  18. Arceus the Dragon

Ash didn't catch a pokemon or used an older pokemon for mega evolution in Kalos though. He got Ash-Greninja instead. I am not saying he won't get it because that is the writers call but I do think that Ash would use a gen 7 over an Alola form more in my opinion.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

I am not anti-Kanto but I am tired of that region appearing so many times. 4 gens in a row it appeared, XY had lots of stuff that was Kanto based and could have been saved for sequels, and the recent RBY release on virtual console. Kanto is done in my opinion. Not to me it wouldn't. I think Ash...
  20. Arceus the Dragon

I just like Ash capturing the latest gen pokemon for his party. Also capturing a one of those Alola forms would spark Kanto re-remakes which would deeply annoy me. Is it possible for him to get one? Yes but I prefer that he didn't in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom