Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Poll: Next Eeveelotion you want to see (Top 3)?

Mega Altaria I already know is good. Gardevoir, Florges, Azumaril, Mawile/Mega Mawile, Sylveon, Clefable, Whimsicott, Klefki, Slurpuff and Audino/Mega Audino are just awful and I wouldn't count on them to win battles. Diancie and Mega Diancie maybe considered good. I think the only good Fairy...
  2. Arceus the Dragon

That is just rude. I am not a fanboy but it is not rubbish or fake. Fairy has a large amount of weak pokemon. Fairy Arceus is the except because of its 720 bst and mythical status. Xerneas is a legendary and has stronger stats than the non-legendary/mythcial pokemon. Mega Altaria is strong due...
  3. Arceus the Dragon

It's not rubbish. I am stating the obvious. I am well aware that Mega Altaria can be targeted by Skill Swap. I'll take a dragon evolution of Eevee over Sylveon any day. I know how to work around weaknessess.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

Xerneas, Fairy Arceus and Mega Altaria are the only strong ones of the fairy type. Other fairy pokemon such as Azumaril and Mawhile are not that good and their abilities can be taken with skill swap so Huge Power is out of the question. I prefer a dragon evolution of Eevee to happen since it is...
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think so. Fairy could go rot since it has weak useless pokemon apart from Arceus with Pixie plate, Mega Altaria and Xerneas. Anyway I think a dragon eevee evolution would be great. A steel or a poison would do nicely too.
Back
Top Bottom