Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Generation VII confirmed!

That new movie is not original. I expected better from them.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Badges are only for gyms. We got trials so badges are off the table for SM.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

SM has a total of 300 pokemon. There are still 502 pokemon left. I doubt they leave the rest just for pokebank. I think we see more gen 7 games later on.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I prefer gyms. They are more professional to me and quite satisfying when I earn the gym badge.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

We are not getting new pokemon until gen 8. So Stars won't have new pokemon unless it is gen 8.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Doesnt matter about gender. What matters is the quality of the characters. Only Lusamine made an impression for me.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

We all have our different way of playing games. I don't believe gen 6 was that easy but that is my opinion. Like the other threads, agree to disagree on the subject.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

I beg to differ. XY and ORAS had the best level of difficulty. SM had regress which I do not believe is a good thing.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

XY and ORAS were fine. They weren't super easy but at least I can get my pokemon to level 100 quickly. SM fails at this. I rather use my main pokemon at all times. SM has obviously fail at this in my opinion.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

My skills is fine. It is the experience points that we get that slows us down. It was obvious that the difficulty got increased. So yes, blaming the game and disliking the trial is a legit reason in my opinion.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

Didn't liked the fire trial. Was forced to switch out my main starter to win it.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

Yes. I like how gen 6 handle the experience points but that is my opinion.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

That is your opinion, not fact. You may have liked it but I didn't. In my opinion, it was rubbish and I had to switch a couple of times to avoid my main pokemon getting knocked out.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

SM were a good start to gen 7 games but I feel that GF can do better in my opinion. So hopefully they would expand with sequels/third version of some kind.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

I don't remember that but that is because gyms were a major thing of the pokemon games. At the time I didn't thought they would remove them. But they did for Sun and Moon. I won't believe the Stars rumors until proven otherwise. Anyway, I am tired of arguing about this.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

I am certain that Stars is fake. For one, it is said to not be on the same handheld as the other gen 7 games which would hurt 3DS players. Second, title is not logical as Sun is named after an star since the sun is a star itself.
  17. Arceus the Dragon

Where is this Stars thing came from? Is that the name of a potential third version? I thought it would be called Eclipse that would be released in 2017 but no one can really predict the title of the next games.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

The only areas that were inaccessible that I had issues with was route 10 and challengers cave in B2W2. The rest wasn't a big deal.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

What does it matter if there are non-accessible areas? Those areas are not important. It is not a big deal in my opinion.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

Kalos is a complete and finished region. That is it . We are not going back. Hoping to go back is as pointless as asking for gen 6.5. As for inaccessible locations, I am not surprised at all. I doubt we see them accessible but who knows.
Back
Top Bottom