Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

Nothing we can do about it if GF decides to make areas not accessible. The region is still fairly big enough to explore.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

There could be more of Alola post game for all we know. Maybe an island or two that is just outside the Alola region/map? Of course some areas in Alola might not be accessible until post game.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

I hope there are post game islands that might not be in the map. They don't have to be very far away from Alola but it be cool if they are just outside the map.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

At least Route 1 has wild pokemon in it this time. I get why XY didn't since you have to go to the next town for starters. I guess there be about 2 or 3 pokemon in the route.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

I guess each island would have harbors for the boats that you go on. Makes sense and completely obvious.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

Anyone notice the name Diamond Head and Pearl Harbor? Could be nothing but it is kind of a reference to the DP games. Anyway, I think the boat would be our first way of traveling on water until we get Surf.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

I think it is better to restart the route numbers. They can't really go higher with the route numbers from the Sinnoh region? Imagine a route 1000 or 10,000. I think they choose to restart the route numbers to simplify it so it be easily to read on signs and maps. So I think we get another...
  8. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

The Orange Islands is anime exclusive. I love the new region. Four big islands to travel through? Count me in! I am looking forward to exploring the region. Game Freak did a great job designing it. I wonder what that island covered by clouds would be? Post game perhaps? Plus there is this small...
  9. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

So this region is based of Hawaii? Pretty cool. Plus there may be some more islands to explore.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

A region that is near Kalos is where I like us to go. I would love another two-region game.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

That sounds like the Orange Islands. Still something new we haven't experience though.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

We won't know what region we are getting until it is reveal. I kind of want it near Kalos due to unsolve mysteries of it and because of Zygarde's forms.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

The Alola Region

Hawaii seems a bit short of a region. Maybe we get to go to other small regions?
Back
Top Bottom