Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

It be interesting to see what team Guzma uses at the climax of the story. Maybe a Crobat be one of his team members?
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

I doubt that is what Team Skull is up to. Just another theory. Also the whole "pokemon coming to an end" isn't going to happen.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

No doubt we would see Team Skull use Zubat as one of their main pokemon no doubt. Will evil teams ever use something that is not the same pokemon as others?
  4. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

I am pretty sure that Zygarde would be post game so Lillie would have to come back for that. The story would revolve around the mascots.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

Team Skull is confirm so now all we need to know is what is their plan? Revenge for being rejected for the role of trial captain? Control of the region?
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

So Team Skull is made of members who were rejected from being a trial captain? Guess they want revenge.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

So they keeping the evil team thing in the games? That is cool. Team Skull seems interesting. Hope to know more about them and what their plot is.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

Some theories have Team Flare as the evil team of Sun and a opposite team of them. However, I think we are getting an original evil team and not a previous evil team but who knows? Game Freak has pulled surprises so just have to wait and see.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

Imagine a team leader that is like Darvos, lol! Anyway, as long as the bad guys are involved with a legendary then I am all good.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Team Skull Speculation

Either we have one evil team for both games or we would have version exclusive teams.
Back
Top Bottom