Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Nope. My opinions are my opinions. They are fine and not outlandish no matter what you say. The problems that the Stars rumors has caused is because of those so called sources who think they know all of GF's plans. They do not and has most likely made a mistake this time.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Sorry but do you really expect me to believe in those sources? Sure they may have gotten things right but sooner or later they would have to get things wrong. Nevertheless, I am waiting for GF to announce the next pokemon game as they are the only legit source that has evidence and proof of new...
  3. Arceus the Dragon

Actually Stars doesn't. We only got those rumors from those so call sources. Evidence for Stars would be picture of the game package or a brand new form of a gen 7 pokemon. That is evidence.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

There isn't evidence for Stars being real or fake. So far, it is just a rumor. I don't personally trust the rumor myself but others are free to do so.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

My opinions weren't outlandish but i leave it that. I think trial captain rematches would be a good thing to have in stars.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Going back on topic for the sake of everyone: does anyone think they didn't put new mega evolutions in SM because they are saving them for the next games? GF must have thought that they couldn't make new mega evolutions every new pair of games that comes out in a gen. Or would mega evolution...
  7. Arceus the Dragon

You are bullying me by calling me fake and acting the victim. You are really ticking me off by singling me out. Honestly, why reply to me when you know it leads nowhere? Why start an argument? I am someone who doesn't back down easy.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

A video can be fake. Just look it up. And yes, you do need to directly tell someone that they are fake to call them that. I did what you did first. I tell more truth than you did ever. You stop acting like a victim. I know my opinion is not the only opinion but now you are just being awful about...
  9. Arceus the Dragon

No it isn't. To call someone fake, you have to directly say it to them. You are fake for calling me fake. Why don't you back off and leave me alone? You have done nothing but bullying me. I never said anyone was fake apart from responding to you and that is fact.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Those are rumors and videos. Not people. So I haven't called anyone fake. You however directly called me fake on the spot and that is when I retaliated.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

No I didn't. You said I was fake and I responded. I did not call anyone fake prior to the argument.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

I am getting more put off by Stars because people keep throwing it down my throat. Look, I don't know why but I can't see the problems with SM on 3DS. I don't have to share the same view as everyone here.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

No it isn't. If they can accuse me then I could do the same to them. This wouldn't have happen if people left me and my opinions alone instead of jumping on me every second.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

People accuse me of making things up when I didn't. I am not calling people liars but I think they are wrong. I am not repeating myself. And no, your opinion is rude and obnoxious like the others. Right now, Stars is starting to become the worst games in history in my opinion.
  15. Arceus the Dragon

Kanto and Alola are really far away though. Plus the name Stars doesn't match Kanto's theme. Stars is said to be third version of SM.
  16. Arceus the Dragon

Sorry but that is not me you are talking about. I don't like the tv idea and that is it.
  17. Arceus the Dragon

No need. Being on the tv is proof enough. No. You are making stuff up. It would look bad on tv.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

I think Stars is going to look awful on a TV screen in my opinion. This is another reason to keep gen 7 away from the Switch.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

I actually do understand what an opinion is. They make perfect sense to me.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

Sorry but i make perfect sense. i know my opinion is a opinion. No need to state the obvious.
Back
Top Bottom