• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Review XY130: The Finals! Satoshi VS Alan!!

What I did like was the tie between both Unfezant and Talonflame. I was skeptical about Alain having Unfezant as a strong pokemon but it did fairly well. Weavile winning against Noivern made since as Ice is 4x strong against Flying/Dragon. Hawlucha winning was also good. Bisharp winning was fine...
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Doesn't matter. Pikachu beating two pseudo is still BS and making Ash look overpowered. I hope the 2nd part would be better than this in my opinion.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

I wish Alain saved Charizard for last so that both it and Greninja can battle at full health each. This battle has some ups but also has some downs like Pikachu knocking out two pseudo which I find rubbish in my opinion.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

I didn't like it. One is a may be but two? What were the writers thinking? Tyranitar I can understand because Pikachu had Iron Tail but Metagross was another case. It should have only beaten one and lost to the other. Maybe then Noivern or Goodra would have gotten a win for themselves.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I didn't like Pikachu beating both pseudos. That was a bit too much in my opinion. Shouldn't treat Ash as some kind of Arceus which he is not. Unfezant tieing with Talonflame was fine. Hawlucha winning against Weavile made sense. Bisharp defeating Hawlucha was okay.
Back
Top Bottom