• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Agree with you there. Yeah, Ash losing the league was disappointing but top 2 is far from being worst. Ash basically jumped several ranks to get there. Alain shouldn't be painted as a bad guy for winning. I am happy with the results of the league and it is time to move on to Team Flare arc.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

I am kind of glad Alain won instead. Ash doesn't need a league win to achieve something. He manage to get top 2 and that itself is an achievement. He has the best regional team yet which is another achievement. So Ash has achieve something.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

I wasn't trying to start up anything. Alain would still hold on the trophy regardless of feeling guilty. Ash doesn't deserve the trophy. Ash lost the league. The trophy is for the winner only. Alain earned it fair and square.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

Ash didn't win the league so he can't have the trophy. Ash wouldn't want it since he knows that he has to earn it by winning the league which he didn't.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think he will. What happen after the league has nothing to do with the league. Alain deserves it.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

Alain will not be disqualified. He won the league fair and square. Ash did not win and never will since he move on to Alola.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Making to top 2 was great for Ash and is good enough in my opinion. Winning could of happened but it was clear Alain was stronger. They are not going to change the episode with an alternate ending. What's done is done. Now we have Team Flare to deal with.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

Ash is the main character though so the writers probably wanted to focus more on Greninja's defeat than Charizard's.
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Ash-Greninja needed to be taken down. It hasn't lost since it has perfected it's form. I don't think Ash and Alain would battle again. Ash landed top 2 and should proud for going above Sinnoh and improved massively from the Unova league.
  10. Arceus the Dragon

My apologies but I find it outrageous to bash Alain, the episode, the series and the writers for something that is not that big of a deal. Ash did had a chance to win but was not guaranteed. What I meant was that bashing the show, character and writers would serve no purpose. It won't change...
  11. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think it was implied that he would win but it was implied that he had a chance to win. The writers believe that it was good writing so that is good enough for me.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

I am disgusted by the attitude towards Ash losing the league. Was there signs and reasons for him to win? Yes but the writers never confirmed that he would win the league. Ash landed top 8 in Unova and that never got that much hate as this one. Half of Ash's team got slaughter by Darkrai and the...
  13. Arceus the Dragon

If Ash is okay about losing and Alain winning then so am I. The writers know what they are doing and this was an alright league.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

A pokemon fan watches the show no matter what. People expect the writers to fill their wishlist. That is not how this works. Yes, Ash could have won the Kalos league but he didn't so people have to get over it. This show belongs to the writers and not to the fans. I am still ticked off because I...
  15. Arceus the Dragon

So Ash lost. I was prepare for that to happen and didn't get to hyped up. Alain deserves it in my opinion and I am glad that we now have a winner. However, I would not expect Ash to win a league in the future. 10/10 for effort.
Back
Top Bottom