Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Review XY136: The Zygarde Counterattack! The Final Decisive Battle of Kalos!!

At least Lysandre proved to be no pushover in the battle. That is the kind of foe that Ash should be battling.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

They only bonded or encountered them. There was no way that Ash or the companions were getting legendary pokemon. Even if Ash has a chance, he would be the one getting a legendary before companions.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

I am glad she didn't. I don't want someone like Bonnie owning a legendary when she is not even old enough and is not Ash. No companions should get a legendary before Ash in my opinion.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

This surely made up for the overhype they did with the league. Everyone played a role in stopping Team Flare and the conclusion was great.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

Cynthia is an amazing character in both games and anime. This episode and arc has been the highlight of the Kalos region. Very impressed by this episode.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

This episode was amazing. 10/10 for me. Serves Lysandre right for trying to wipe everyone else out. Complete Zygarde is just the best.
Back
Top Bottom