Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

Mythical Pokémon (datamine spoilers)

Yeah, we are not getting another mythical pokemon in a game like Deoxys. Marshadow would be downloadable only.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

Agree with all except for Arceus vs Silvally movie. Arceus would destroy it which would make it the shortest movie ever.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

SM won't be the only gen 7 games. It maybe the anniversary but it doesn't mean that they are doing only SM. That be a pointless generation. SM should not be treated as the greatest pokemon games of all time. We are getting gen 8 later. Also Silvally would lose to Arceus. I think all Ultra Beast...
  4. Arceus the Dragon

Sinnoh would happen before we ever get another visit to Kanto in my opinion. As for mythicals, I think they won't include Ultra Beasts as one of them in my opinion. Ultra Beasts don't seem like an event type.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think Game Freak would DLC and I wouldn't like that myself. I think it is confirmed that no new mega evolutions are in SM and probably the same for forms too. I don't think an Ultra Beast would be an event. I do think Marshadow is a wifi/serial code/QR code event.
Back
Top Bottom