Search results for query: *

1. Arceus the Dragon

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

I kind of wanted the Aether group to be the first good guys group but the way they are in SM is good too.
  2. Arceus the Dragon

I thought Lysandre suffered the same fate as AZ for both versions. I don't understand the point of the pre-evolutions of the mascots. They were so pointless and useless in battles. They could have just not make the pokemon and just have Lusamine open the portal with a captured Solgaleo/Lunala.
  3. Arceus the Dragon

XY is memorable to me and I think GF decided that it was indeed a complete pair of games. So returning to Kalos is not mandatory. Anyway, the story of SM has decent stuff but BW and B2W2 will always be better in my opinion.
  4. Arceus the Dragon

If we were getting a Kalos revisit then it would have happen in gen 6. But it is gen 7 and Kalos is considered complete by GF. If we were revisiting a region then it would be Sinnoh in my opinion.
  5. Arceus the Dragon

Problem was Zygarde should have gotten a boost to it's attack stat and others instead of getting a boost mainly to HP. It was suppose to be stronger than both Xerneas and Yveltal when in complete form. I am glad to get Zygarde in story anyway.
  6. Arceus the Dragon

I am pretty sure Rayquaza mega evolved to stop the Primals. Rayquaza stopped the two regular Groudon and Kyogre in Emerald with mega evolution.
  7. Arceus the Dragon

Guzma does not outclass Ghetsis. Ghetsis was a far more serious and superior villain than Guzma in my opinion. Funny villains are not good villains in my opinion.
  8. Arceus the Dragon

I am confused. They say Solgaleo/Lunala are legendary but then they say they are ultra beasts. Which is it? All the other ultra beasts has the Beast Boost ability. Serebii lists Solgaleo/Lunala as legendary so would that confirm them as legendary?
  9. Arceus the Dragon

Kanto was a joke in my opinion and a sequel probably won't fix it. I don't think any of those are building blocks to a Kanto sequel. And no, not everyone wants a Kanto sequel and it is the majority of fans does not want one in my opinion. Anyway, this is getting off topic as this is about the...
  10. Arceus the Dragon

Actually Kanto came back on virtual console but those were the original RBY games. Lillie going to Kanto doesn't mean a return to Kanto though. If not Kalos, then Sinnoh would be the next best thing. But that is my opinion.
  11. Arceus the Dragon

Kanto again? I rather have Kalos in my opinion. SM's story doesn't lead to an adventure in Kanto in the future and I sincerely hope that Kanto remains absent for a while.
  12. Arceus the Dragon

I don't think SM story is better than BW and B2W2 story. Unova games remains the best games with the best story and post game. SM is pretty decent though.
  13. Arceus the Dragon

She is despicable. Lillie and Gladion can be silly enough to forgive such an unforgivable character. Not me. She is beyond forgiving in my opinion.
  14. Arceus the Dragon

I don't believe Lusamine can be redeemed in anyway. None of the villains in the pokemon franchise deserves redemption in my opinion. Team Rocket had killed a Marowak, Team Aqua and Magma almost killed everyone in the world with their plans with Groudon/Kyogre, Cyrus would have destroyed the...
  15. Arceus the Dragon

As much as I want to believe in multi-universe in pokemon games, there is not enough evidence for me to believe it. Zinnia is not someone to trust after being apart of team magma/aqua and her involvement in awakening Groudon/Kyogre which nearly ended the world. Unless we get to go to an...
  16. Arceus the Dragon

Actually no it hasn't. It was only speculated in ORAS. Zinnia is someone who almost destroy Hoenn and the world with her schemes so taking her word is something I am not prepare to do. She could be lying or just making theories. Zinnia has no proof.
  17. Arceus the Dragon

The Looker is the same Looker as the previous games. Same for Anabel and others. Unless there is enough sufficient evidence of multiverse, I am not believing it exists in the pokemon games.
  18. Arceus the Dragon

The story seems decent although I always consider the story of both BW and B2W2 superior in my opinion.
  19. Arceus the Dragon

At least we have a main female villain this time. Lusamine seems to fit the evil role well. I guess now we can't complain that we have no female main villain.
  20. Arceus the Dragon

I think Lusamine is a piece of work in my opinion. That is no way to treat your kids. She is no better than Ghetsis.
Back
Top Bottom