Search results for query: *

1. Arceusgjengen

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

What I should work on is reducin' my speed. I am pretty hasty, so takin' my time would probably make me improve a lot.
  2. Arceusgjengen

Always stinks. I sometimes get it due to exhaustion or simply not wanting to draw something that isn't too hard.
  3. Arceusgjengen

I have a decent technique when it comes to hands, but perspective in general is something I struggle with, so they are usually flat.
  4. Arceusgjengen

I’ll post it on my art thread tomorrow. I have nuthin’ to use as a camera right now. Anyhow, I’ll go through Bulbapedia‘s recent changes and then continue binging Weird Comment by ExplodingTNT.
  5. Arceusgjengen

I just made a cariacture that is better than the real thing.
  6. Arceusgjengen

I am almost completely self-taught, because there are not many courses for peeps who draw with nuthin' but pens, which I historicaly have.
  7. Arceusgjengen

I have an uncle who's pretty much nocturnal. Me? I draw whenever I want. I don't tend to make fanart whenever something is revealed, I don't like rushing.
  8. Arceusgjengen

I like them all. They are all pretty interesting.
  9. Arceusgjengen

Wait a sec', we can talk about anything in this thread? Well then, I am going to announce that I have become obsessed with the Battle Chatelaines.
  10. Arceusgjengen

Art Fight?
  11. Arceusgjengen

I really love drawing teeth. Perhaps too much, I don’t like it when peeps don’t put effort into ‘em.
  12. Arceusgjengen

When I was younger, I sometimes drew some small strips using what I call blob figures. It's kinda like stick figures, but the body is a circle, not a stick.
  13. Arceusgjengen

Morris, the creator of Lucky Luke, is a big inspiration for me. Cariactures of the various souls we meet on our journeys to complete the 'Dex is something few artists have done before, and I wanna do that.
  14. Arceusgjengen

I hate when inspiration strikes me when I am too tired to draw.
  15. Arceusgjengen

I made a creature for a school task. Digitally, that is, and it was actually not useless.
Back
Top Bottom