Search results for query: *

1. Arceusgjengen

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Got a Ice Rider Calyrex VMAX League Battle Deck today. Tried it in Pokémon TCG Online and I won!
  2. Arceusgjengen

One should be alarmed when someone sells Pokémon EX cards like they are nothin'
  3. Arceusgjengen

Just bought a small hoghead of cards for 50 kroner (about $5) and most turned out to be fake. There were some real ones, like Volcanion Prism Star and Machamp BREAK, but I still feel ripped off.
  4. Arceusgjengen

I have a really nice Trainer Gallery Umbreon Vmax featuring Karen by kawayoo. I also have that Shining Fates Eternatus Vmax.
  5. Arceusgjengen

Don't forget Vmax.
  6. Arceusgjengen

Hm. I remember that the Pokémon-GX rule says two prize cards, not three. Checks binder Yeah, you're thinkin' of Tag Team GX cards. Anyhow, I am gonna go to Outland afterschool to buy some Astral Radiance packs.
  7. Arceusgjengen

Being "[Gym Leader]'s Pokémon" was more of a mechanic, the Trainer Gallery cards have no gameplay difference from their normal prints. Not that I am complaining. V cards are pretty nice, but there is always the catch that when they are knocked out, your opponent takes two prize cards.
  8. Arceusgjengen

It needs another type of Celebi since VMAX cards are the TCGs way of incorporating the Dynamax, Gigantamax and Eternamax mechanics, you see.
  9. Arceusgjengen

Also, we get storage.
  10. Arceusgjengen

Kinda same problem as me. Do you buy them for the accessoiries?
  11. Arceusgjengen

Don’t booster boxes have more cards?
  12. Arceusgjengen

I keep most of my findings, in case I am going to play with them.
  13. Arceusgjengen

I love them too! How did you get those? The only full art Trainer I have is Morgan from Team Up.
  14. Arceusgjengen

Wish I could get an Astral Radiance booster box.
  15. Arceusgjengen

I have two for normal cards. I decided to only use the second one for Celebrations cards, but I have changed my mind. Will try to use the second one too.
  16. Arceusgjengen

That jumbo card binder I bought is pretty good. Now I don't have 'em hangin' 'round.
  17. Arceusgjengen

I am just waiting until TCG Live gets released.
  18. Arceusgjengen

I do both, although I am a casual player. Wanna battle my brother again, but he is a bit inexperienced with card games in general, and I am not the most patient when it comes to learning peeps.
Back
Top Bottom