Search results for query: *

1. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Because a lotta stuff has happened lately, we haven't been as active, but we just really wanted to post these.
  2. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

I am back, folks! And I have some new stuff in store:
  3. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Figured I would make something that was not about Splatoon, so here is a spinnin' Steenee:
  4. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Not used with situations (for a lack of a better term) so I did some practice. Tried to make the Game Boy as accurate as possible, but I had to simplify some writing to because I am horrible at handwriting, especially small letters. But all the details that are supposed to be there, are there.
  5. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Sketched this at school recently.
  6. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Some wonkyness with the perspective, otherwise it’s pretty good.
  7. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

I need to figure out how to not make the head look so wide. Any suggestions? Would love to hear 'em. Anyway, if you wonder why she has no right hand, it is both an artistic and practical decision. Some exercise of artistic license never hurts, and I like the idea of her havin' lost it in an...
  8. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

I have a coupla things today. Just a few experimental sketches o’ Skyla. On the first pic, it says «Angry (what else?)» (I removed the note after taking the photo) and the second one says «scared». Just testing some typical franco-belgian iconography. (The small eyes on Akari are mine...
  9. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Finalized version of the above.
  10. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Remember those sketches of Mars where I said that I was trying to integrate some conventions from the franco-belgian comics tradition (specifically the school developed by Franquin)? This one is also one of those, but now I am on the eyes. Not sure if they will continue to appear, but I do like...
  11. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Made this one today, as a redux of sorts of the last one. It's pretty good, 'specially because I slept really bad.
  12. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

If it looks like she has milk under her nose, it's cuz of ink cover that didn't let itself be covered with watercolour too well. Which is a shame, I used a lotta time on this. Well well, done is done.
  13. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Proud of this one. It's a bit more sharp, rough and detailed than the rounded and cute style that Super Mario use, which I like. Birds are my favourite animals, so putting my spin on the conkdor was a delight. I feel like I should use it for something.
  14. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Tried drawing Evelyn, and I needed to wash my eyes afterwards. May attempt another time, but I am not sure of how to approach it.
  15. Arceusgjengen

Deli's little corner

Multiple packages this time.
Back
Top Bottom