Search results for query: *

1. Arceusman

Bulbawiki site issues thread

Would be nice if they disabled the ads while we can't log in...
  2. Arceusman

I'm having the same issue (bulbapedia username is the same as here on the forums), the site admins have some explaining to do.
  3. Arceusman

seems to be a higher amount of 503 errors and random logouts on 'pedia today, wasn't expecting this till Indigo Disk's release next week
  4. Arceusman

I'm noticing that sometimes when I click on an image I get logged out of my 'pedia on the image viewing page.
  5. Arceusman

I've noticed a significant uptick in 503 and 504 errors, as well as random logouts, on Bulbapedia in the past few days. Anyone else?
  6. Arceusman

Getting a lot of 504 Gateway Time-Outs lately. Bulbapedia's been super slow since the issues a few months ago but until today it wasn't so slow as to give a 504.
  7. Arceusman

Just FYI the Twitter widget on the 'pedia homepage is broken.
  8. Arceusman

I've also just started having problems with 'pedia again after having no issues for a few weeks... it works ok when I'm not logged in but when I do log in it's just a sea of 503s...
  9. Arceusman

And now 'pedia is riddled with internal errors and 503s again...
  10. Arceusman

'pedia seems to be working relatively fine right now, except that the issue with pictures not loading, or only loading after multiple refreshes continues to persist, which makes me think that the Archives are currently not or barely functioning at all.
  11. Arceusman

After a few days of 'pedia working mostly fine, it's back to error 503 central... the Archives are also having the same problem...
  12. Arceusman

Logins seem to be working again, and the 503s seem to be gone, but pages are still loading super slowly which a lot of the time leads to a 504...
  13. Arceusman

Yeah, whatever "fixes" were applied a couple days ago didn't work at all... the problem seems to be with whatever login service 'pedia uses.
  14. Arceusman

I'm seeing ads while logged in on Bulbapedia on PC (my account there is the same name as my account here). Also, logging in on mobile does nothing to get rid of ads.
  15. Arceusman

There seems to be some issues with logging in on Bulbapedia, I refresh a page and suddenly I'm logged out.
Back
Top Bottom