Search results for query: *

1. Archaic

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

For further feedback going forward, please see the new thread at the link below. https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/forums-feedback.287634/
  2. Archaic

Search is now re-enabled.
  3. Archaic

There are significant security issues with continuing to run an old version of the software. Particularly given the number of users on this forum under the age of 18, and that we need to act as responsible custodians of their personal data (emails, etc), not upgrading was simply never an option...
  4. Archaic

We're currently having some backend issues with Elasticsearch, so we've had to take search down while they're being addressed.
  5. Archaic

TLDR; The new editor supports (some) Markdown, with styling being automatically converted to BB code when the message is saved. For any not familiar with Markdown, it's a simple method for adding formatting by using common patterns. An example that should be fairly familiar to our DIscord users...
  6. Archaic

I'm still in the middle of deploying the fix to all the skins, but the CSS error that was causing a variety of faults should now be resolved.
  7. Archaic

It's an issue with multiple styles that seems to be due to one of the parent styles that applies our standard configurations. I should have it fixed tomorrow sometime.
  8. Archaic

Hmmm. Not sure what's broken this one. I suspect there's an error in the CSS templates somewhere, since there's a couple of things related to those which aren't working right. I'll spend some time tomorrow going through those to see if I can hunt it down. Probably something silly like an extra }...
  9. Archaic

I've made some improvements to the display of the forums sidebar. While I haven't found a way to let you collapse specific sections of it, there's now a toggle sidebar link in the footer on any page where the sidebar is visible. The sidebar is now also in an off-canvas state for mobile devices...
  10. Archaic

If you've listed a website in your profile, it gets linked here. I don't know why it's displaying "Visit site" when people have left that field blank though. I may just disable this. Search is currently off, while the search index is being rebuilt. Since those features all use search, they're...
  11. Archaic

That glitch is most likely just related to some ongoing server activity while some background processes for the upgrade complete, it should go away on its own soon enough. We're currently looking into several issues like these. Highlighting the mobile ones specifically is very useful for us...
  12. Archaic

If you DM me some details about your computer and OS, I can recommend you a newer browser that'll work fine on your system so you're not stuck with an old and insecure browser.
  13. Archaic

What browser are you using? There's been a number of issues with a specific version of Google Chrome, which are related to a bug in the browser itself. Depending on your browser, you may also be able to delete browsing data for specific domains and subdomains, rather than having to delete it all.
  14. Archaic

After a bit of experimentation, I may have identified the problem there. With mentions, you need to type out the name (in full, or in part enough to narrow the field down enough) and then click the name in the dropdown that appears. If you don't select the name there, it won't link on that...
  15. Archaic

I'd be a little less frustrated if it was from the weather, but it was actually a plumbing issue. Toilet cistern fell off the wall in the middle of the night. And since my wife and I were overseas for summer...
  16. Archaic

I believe that was an issue on the old forums as well. IIRC, they should work, but it's delayed, and depends on the user in question having not already read that post (or having another relevant notification for the same thread). If it wasn't for my home flooding earlier this week, it'd already...
  17. Archaic

Are you sure it was within 10 minutes of you making that post? I haven't made any changes to the forums within that time period, so I'm not sure what would be causing it.
  18. Archaic

This wasn't possible until recently. A XenForo addon which would make it possible was released shortly before Christmas. Once we've finished testing it, it'll be up. I'm not aware of any issues with specific image hosts. Try posting a few image of various sizes from that image host embedded in...
  19. Archaic

We're looking into ways to adjust that stream. We don't recall it doing that last time, and we used the exact same code for it then, so I'm not sure why it's doing that this time. EDIT: Had to change where I was adding the parameter to the player. All fixed now!
  20. Archaic

Several other people have already talked about that issue in this thread, yes. It is not something we can fix at this point in time. We are waiting on an update of the blog addon we use to resolve it.
Back
Top Bottom