Search results for query: *

1. Archaic

Bulbagarden Staff Drive 2022 - Questions and Discussion

Might be different for different projects, since the new staff will be more obviously public (e.g. Discord) right from the beginning of their training.
  2. Archaic

News and Discord I believe have finished reaching out to applicants that we're bringing on board. Forums and Bulbapedia candidates have already begun reaching out to people, but I believe they're still waiting to complete follow-ups. EDIT: I should mention - we'll formally announce all the new...
  3. Archaic

I've already contacted a few people, but I'll be following up personally with Bulbanews applicants over the next few days.
  4. Archaic

Just a quick note to please make sure you correctly input your Bulbagarden account details so we can contact you. There's been a couple of applications we've received that looked initially promising, but where the contact details included were incomplete or incorrect, making it impossible for us...
  5. Archaic

We'll contact people through either Forums or Discord DM, depending on what contact details were provided, and what the position(s) applied for were.
  6. Archaic

Hi everyone, As you may have already seen in our recent news post, Bulbagarden is actively looking for applicants for a range of volunteer staff positions: Bulbagarden Forums Moderators Bulbapedia Junior Administrators Bulbanews Writers Bulbagarden Discord Moderators It's been a good while...
Back
Top Bottom