Search results for query: *

1. Archaic

Iono - Possible Trans representation?

As a potential plot point, I think it could be connected quite strongly to the conceptual idea of the treasure hunt. i.e. the journey of self-discovery, and finding something of personal significance and meaning. We do have the prior example of the Black Belt turned Beauty in that regard.
  2. Archaic

So in summary, we’ve got: Hair and accessories with colours evoking the trans flag Hair accessories are Magnemite, the earliest gender unknown Pokémon in the national dex Bokukko speech pattern Iono’s name across most if not all languages is some sort of pun or reference to questions or...
  3. Archaic

While the Japanese government (or more specifically, the old men at the head of the LDP) and legal system are quite conservative on LGBT issues, this is increasingly out of step with opinion polls on LGBT issues in the country. It's worth noting also that we've recently seen increasing Trans...
  4. Archaic

About 8 hours ago, we were given our first introduction to Iono, the Levincia Gym Gym Leader. If you haven't seen the video yet, I've embedded it below. I made a few brief observations over on my personal Twitter account shortly after that video dropped. Those tweets a decent amount of...
Back
Top Bottom