Search results for query: *

1. A

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I've been thinking about what I just said. And upon reading the feedback here, I've realized that I've been thinking a little too far backwards with it. Because of that, I ended up digging a hole for myself and I sincerely apologize for all the annoyance and offense it caused.
  2. A

I'm surprised at what I'm seeing here. I'm making an argument for efficiency, yet it's not going well just because it is clearly stated in the FAQ that screenshot PNGs are preferred over screenshot JPGs. So much so that it is treated like a regularly-enforced policy. Because of that, I firmly...
  3. A

Honestly, that is one of the most absurd reasons I've ever heard of. Because having to worry about the appearance of thumbnails is undoubtedly a moot point.
  4. A

Well, okay. Like I was saying, Screenshots will ALWAYS have Quality Loss so what's the point of having them strictly in PNG over JPG when there's almost no visual difference between them? And yes, I've already read the FAQ which says: "because it looks better." That is an aesthetic...
  5. A

The Numbers don't lie. So I can Promise you this: If we replace every Anime and Movie PNG with JPG's, Bulbapedia will regain MEGABYTES of Wasted Space which translates into less stress on the Servers.
  6. A

I just want to say that All Screenshots that are taken directly from the Anime or Movies will always suffer from Quality Loss regardless of being saved in PNG format. So the Current Policy of "Submitting Anime and Movie Screenshots in PNG-Format Only" is considered Useless and a Grossly...
  7. A

When you confront Team Plasma at their building in Castelia city, Gorm quotes a Proverb from Sun Tzu's Art of War. Specifically, the last Verse of Chapter 3: Strategic Attack. "If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles." At least, the quote is...
Back
Top Bottom