Search results for query: *

1. Aromatic Mist

Trailers and News Discussion

Soaring was a privilege added to remakes and would probably be a pain in the behind to implement with a region with such a detailed region with resources better spent elsewhere
  2. Aromatic Mist

Men can be Queens too :< Furthermore, names are still poor indicators of gender. Slowking (Japanese: Yadoking) can be female. Gothitelle (Japanese: Gothiruselle) appears to have either 'mademoiselle' or the feminine suffix - elle, and can be male. In the meanwhile, Lilligant (Japanese...
  3. Aromatic Mist

Water-Types are going to be less of a threat to Marowak though since most water types live in and around water, which Marowak doesn't. Thus, even if Alola had like double the Water Types it did Grass, adapting into a Fire type is still more advantageous. EDIT: Don't know if anyone's pointed it...
  4. Aromatic Mist

Tsareena is queen and if you disagree we can't be friends :( Also, an actually good physical Grass type with coverage if it gets (High) Jump Kick and Blaze Kick (its kicks are called blazing got and it literally has chilli legs). Just hoping Trop Kick (best pun) is decent power or it gets Leaf...
  5. Aromatic Mist

Salandit and Turtonator weren't the regular, scheduled middle of the month reveals, though. They were one Pokémon reveals for specific gaming events.
  6. Aromatic Mist

So what's everyone expecting from the trailer? Seeing as August and September's CoroCoro and trailer only had some overlaps, I'm personally expecting Type:Null with the other CoroCoro details saved for later. Tbh I've given up on seeing Cutiefly's evo officialy revealed, its probably this...
  7. Aromatic Mist

Just suggesting an idea '~' And for one, Pokémon Generations and the initial Pokémon Sun and Moon trailer tbh. Pokémon Generations has had 3 episodes for Kanto and Johto (2 if you don't count the 1st as Kanto), meaning that Kanto is either having equal or even less focus than other Gens.
  8. Aromatic Mist

Yeah but that's less 'celebrate the franchise' and more 'celebrate the beginning'.
  9. Aromatic Mist

I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up and I am personally suspecting a number around ~85-90, but is it possible the lower number of Alola Pokémon cards could be an attempt to bank in on it being the 20th anniversary and thus add in some past gen Pokémon?
  10. Aromatic Mist

I feel like Type: Null is obviously meant to counter the island guardians, Solgaleo/Lunala, Marshadow, Zygarde, or any other legendary/mythical thrown in to Gen 7. It makes sense as they're actually relevant and Type: Null being tied to Arceus beyond design inspiration feels unlikely unless...
  11. Aromatic Mist

What do Sonic Boom and Hyper Voice have to do with Rowlet and Meganium?
  12. Aromatic Mist

I think it'll get Dark Type due to its appearance and
  13. Aromatic Mist

That's exactly my point though. Animals can look masculine or feminine and be any sex, because they arguably don't even have a sense of gender in the first place, never mind human gender.
  14. Aromatic Mist

They're still feminine looking regardless of how they get that pink colouring. My point is, animals and their appearance, genetic or otherwise, don't have to fit human gender norms because they don't have a concept of that. And there's plenty of animals that flip gender norms besides flamingos ;)
  15. Aromatic Mist

And flamingos are all feminine looking, but lo and behold, male flamingos exist.
  16. Aromatic Mist

There's plenty of flamboyant male animals in nature, so I don't see point in fretting over the gender of a fictional sea lion tbh. It's not a human. Why should it have to conform to gender norms?
  17. Aromatic Mist

I was kinda hoping he'd be Lusamine, Gladion and Lillie's irrelevant older brother/father tbh, it'd be funny to have all three in the background like 'I'm the president of a foundation', 'I'm a high ranking member of a national crime organisation', 'I may or may not be a jellyfish' with Mohn...
  18. Aromatic Mist

So that rancher guy, Mohn? Notice his eye and hair colour? His name is also apparently German for 'poppy', meaning he's another character named after flowers, which we were hinted would be important.
  19. Aromatic Mist

. That's some dry humor
  20. Aromatic Mist

Personal preference, femininity just doesn't do it for some people. Although people who're saying it's objectively bad obviously feel that fictional creatures must follow human social norms as well as fragile masculinity :p
Back
Top Bottom