Search results for query: *

1. Aromatic Mist

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I wouldn't say they're cat ears, they're just very vague mammalian ears
  2. Aromatic Mist

I'm pretty sure somebody would notice the beak, tail and the freaking insect legs and not call it a cat :p
  3. Aromatic Mist

Some people think it's the trial Pokémon sprites.
  4. Aromatic Mist

If there's a chance of there being more Pokémon hopefully one's a Komala evo ;-;
  5. Aromatic Mist

Don't see where people are seeing Wimpod beyond colour scheme, they're two completely different species without any unifying features (like the weapon themes of the Octillery and Samurott lines).
  6. Aromatic Mist

Does anyone know what it's based off of? I'm tempted to say some sort of sea anenome :x
  7. Aromatic Mist

Bit off topic, but I feel like Eevee's done with Evolutions for now. It's went through every 'special' type besides Dragon and its Japanese name for Extreme Evoboost is 'Nine Evol Boost': Eevee's eight Evolutions and itself. Although I do feel the name is stretchable enough for another Eevee...
  8. Aromatic Mist

The secret was that they were leaked as an inside job :eek:
  9. Aromatic Mist

I'd be weary about the apparent version exclusive Dragons seeing as GameFreak hasnt outright confirmed it like most versions exclusive new Pokémon from the past two gens.
  10. Aromatic Mist

There's plenty of reasons, actually. 1) It's a major character's main Pokémon and they don't want to show it. 2) They already showed six new Pokémon and two new Alola Forms in the trailers. 3) They're keeping it to pad out a later trailer.
  11. Aromatic Mist

Seaking shows up in the Japanese reveal of the starter evos fighting Dartrix.
  12. Aromatic Mist

That's not true though? The final starter evos, the Goomy Line, and the Pumpkaboo line didn't show up out of leaks.
  13. Aromatic Mist

I dunno, the fact that we haven't seen Fossils (might not happen though), the other island guardians, Marshadow and a potential third legendary (if they're not one and the same), the pseudo line (might be Jangmo-o but we've never seen the pseudo legend prerelease, but things do change), the...
  14. Aromatic Mist

Well, for one, not everyone likes the starters and would like to use that slot for something they actually like. For another, it'd effectively destroy monotypes and other challenge runs. And the whole point is picking Pokémon you like and bonding with them. Just becuase it's not a problem to...
  15. Aromatic Mist

The thing is being unable to box the starters will just ruin the aspect of choosing your Pokémon to play with tbh
  16. Aromatic Mist

Tbh the assumptive language and the insistence that the games have staled (which I personally feel they did, like Fairies and Megas or not you at least have to admit they were different, but would I heck include that in a proper article).
  17. Aromatic Mist

It wouldn't be the first game to do it :/ Like I don't think it's likely but it is possible. It could be, but I though Hoopa could only really make short cuts within a universe :s But to be fair you can have like fifty Arceus in one game if you want so I don't think I should be worrying...
  18. Aromatic Mist

We've had no hint at Zygarde being exclusive from the main story though, and even if it is it could be in Lillie's bag to set up a post game story line. To be honest I wouldn't be very surprised if Sun and Moon has several interconnecting stories (Team Skull, Aether, Trials, Zygarde, Beasts)...
  19. Aromatic Mist

I would like to point out that Ultra Beasts haven't been confirmed not to be Pokémon, it just hasn't been said if they're Pokémon or not. If they're genetic hybrids/experiments I could honestly see them turning out to just be extremely powerful, and if they're from an another dimension I could...
  20. Aromatic Mist

To be honest I've been throwing around the possibility of Mimikyu having a Pichu-based finger puppet prevo so I could honestly see it being an evolved form.
Back
Top Bottom