Search results for query: *

1. ArrowTheArrow

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

*rolls into the thread* Hello fellow Grass Types. I'm really feeling it!
  2. ArrowTheArrow

*gives in to the change of scenery and becomes a salt lamp*
  3. ArrowTheArrow

*Summons chocolate because it's not 2021 yet*
  4. ArrowTheArrow

Psychic was very overpowered in Gen 1. For starters, the Dark Type didn't exist. Bug Types had no good STAB Moves, as previously stated by Finnish. And finally, the only Ghost Types in the game were also Poison Types, as well as Psychic, somehow, being immune to Ghost Moves.
  5. ArrowTheArrow

*uses Shadow Ball to destroy any rocks that come close to hitting Chibi* (Also, page 400!)
  6. ArrowTheArrow

I don’t think he is banned though. You can tell because of this:
  7. ArrowTheArrow

I’m actually wondering where Chibi is. He hasn’t been online since last week.
  8. ArrowTheArrow

*jumps on the trampoline, going higher with every bounce, until he finally gets out* Made it!
  9. ArrowTheArrow

I have a better idea. The bag looks a bit like this: On the trampoline, it says it can bounce anything, no matter how heavy. So, if we ride the chest out, our total weight should force the bag open.
  10. ArrowTheArrow

It does seem easier to get the chest out from inside the bag. We should try to get it out with us. Sure thing. *lights up rings* Now, there's gotta be something in here that can get us up and out of here *notices what looks like a trampoline among the items in the bag* Maybe that could help!
  11. ArrowTheArrow

Yeah, I did. So, this is what the inside of the bag looks like. *the contents of the bag line the floor, which floats over what looks like an endless void* Now we've just gotta figure out how to get out of here.
  12. ArrowTheArrow

Oh no! Flareon! *jumps into the bag after Flareon*
  13. ArrowTheArrow

It seems like whoever put stuff in this bag really likes fruit. I think there may be stuff other than fruit in there too, though. *reaches into the bag again, and pulls out... a bowl* We could store the fruit in here!
  14. ArrowTheArrow

Sure! *reaches paw into the bag, feeling for something to pull out* *pulls out an avocado* Wasn’t expecting this... *feels the avocado* ...It’s still ripe!
  15. ArrowTheArrow

Not yet. I haven’t had a chance to check, with all that’s been happening.
  16. ArrowTheArrow

I once read that when travelling across a dimension via portal, you would go through a pocket dimension before reaching the other side. The bag must’ve fallen into my paws while I was tumbling through the pocket dimension that led me here. (Sounds good.)
  17. ArrowTheArrow

I have no idea where that portal came from, but my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go through. But hey, at least I’m OK and I got this bag with seemingly infinite storage. *shows Flareon the bag* (I am interested in seeing a few bits of the RP story.)
  18. ArrowTheArrow

Great to meet you, Flareon. I’m Umbreon. (That’s quite cool.)
Back
Top Bottom