Search results for query: *

1. Arthu_1218

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Oh but I can breed for one? Nice!
  2. Arthu_1218

Oh come on. I wanted a shiny Scorbunny. This is a bummer.
  3. Arthu_1218

Can someone corroborate that the starters are Shiny locked?
  4. Arthu_1218

So Cinderace will see a heavily competitive use in this new Metagame. Given it possess so much coverage it's HA will certainly provide extensive sweeping potential. I guess it is not surprising given is the mascot of one of the anime's protagonists and it will provide so much marketing.
  5. Arthu_1218

P The good thing is that you can forego Stealth Rock by equipping Frosmoth Heavy Duty Boots. At least it's something although Volcarona would've appreciated the item more.
  6. Arthu_1218

In my opinion Barraskewda has a potential to be a problematic Rain Sweeper (And without it) it has a tremendous speed and attack. A bit lackluster in Defenses but it is the kind of Pokemon that will hit you hard before going down. Give it access to Sword's Dance and you'll have trouble receiving...
Back
Top Bottom