Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

to be fair I think the hair is supposed to look like nasty tendrils. The bumps are weird though, probably some deeper reasoning behind it though, as opposed to just a weird design choice.
  2. Articfoxgamez

I do think some of these new evolutions could have explanations for why they are suddenly available in later games despite not being so before. Other Pokemon not so much. Kleavor can be introduced by simply, saying that someone somewhere, deep underground, found the minerals that evolve them...
  3. Articfoxgamez

Just thought of a neat idea, not sure if it fits with the theme of Hisuian form but we obviously aren't getting fully new Pokemon. And theres no general new pokemon thread so. A Pokemon with a split evolution, one for if it uses/faints enough Pokemon with Strong style moves, and another for the...
  4. Articfoxgamez

I could see some kind of older Electrizer working, its just a storage of a bunch of electricity so it could just be some other form of having a bunch of electricity be attracted to the Pokemon. Same with the Magmarizer assuming Magmorter is also here, just put them near the volcano. The modern...
  5. Articfoxgamez

Nothing that i'm too staunchly believing in, just basing it off of the fact that of the four wardens we have seen, 3 of them watch over regional evolutions as opposed to forms. (With us not knowing the fourth one) That can easily change but i like to stick with what has been seen already. That...
  6. Articfoxgamez

I wonder how many new evolutions/hisuian forms (Or, lines of forms) we will get. At least 8 most likely but i also imagine there's gotta be some of them which aren't connected to any Warden. (I still dont think Braviary or Arcanine are)
  7. Articfoxgamez

Do you think Kleavor is pronounced Cleaver or Clea-vor (Like Scizor)
  8. Articfoxgamez

You must go into the wild and go on a Basculin killing spree. And force your Basculin to do it so it is close enough to take their souls.
  9. Articfoxgamez

I was thinking about the whole, these forms no longer existing thing and realized that Basculegion could have a very simple explanation for not existing. Simply put, the currents became less treacherous over time, so not enough Basculin died to cause one to evolve into Basculegion.
  10. Articfoxgamez

Unfortunately 6 of the 17 unused type combos are the very underwhelming 'Type combined with normal' combos.
  11. Articfoxgamez

Technically it could be an Alolan Marrowak or Galarian Wheezing situation. But not gonna think to hard sense that seemed to be a random example.
Back
Top Bottom