Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

The Pokémon Legends: Arceus Datamine thread!

I believe there is a theory out there based on the library myths that Dialga and Palkia were once part of Arceus instead of being just created from nothing... or rather part of whatever the Original One is that became Arceus. So it would make sense if they originally looked like him too.
  2. Articfoxgamez

Based on what i've seen of the games story
  3. Articfoxgamez

Stats and abilities have both been datamined so... Learnsets should be soon right? I like to plan ahead (even if you can learn the moves anytime)
  4. Articfoxgamez

Unlike BDSP to my knowledge theres no large game mechanics or locations obviously missing so gamefreak might have just gotten help with compression.
  5. Articfoxgamez

So there's only 16 Arceus renders (Ignoring Shiny forms) right? Meaning I assume Legend plate Arceus just uses the normal type model? If so that feels like a missed opportunity to have it be the glowing form we see at the start of the game.
  6. Articfoxgamez

I wanna know if Hisuian Goodras BST matches the Garchomp BST in this game, because it would be an interesting twist if Hisuian Goodra ended up like, not meeting the Psuedo-legendary requirements. (Speaking of, hope the bulbapedia people have fun figuring out how to apply those to the new stat...
  7. Articfoxgamez

Has anyone gotten around to uploading all the music somewhere yet? I assume not because thats harder to go about. Can't exactly post it to youtube without nintendo just taking it down,
  8. Articfoxgamez

Probably always hits super-effective or something
  9. Articfoxgamez

Every pokemon game needs atleast one weird move to be using in combat, in this case: Victory Dance
  10. Articfoxgamez

The video isn't 100% Accurate but it's the closest thing I know of. Either way the only things they got kinda wrong is the fairy weakness and they also actually made some resistances too weak, some are higher and i think the 3x resists might actually be 4x? Still only weak to rock.
  11. Articfoxgamez

If you use a move like gravity that would remove his flying type ground immunity, he is then triple weak to ground. The arceus fight seems like a massive pain if you fight Legend Plate him at any point (Also, if this item carries over to other games it's so banned in competive right?)
  12. Articfoxgamez

I forgot that it also has a fairy weakness but, something like this
  13. Articfoxgamez

Weak to rock but only 2x and with a buttload of resistances and immunities. But still weak to rocks none the less.
  14. Articfoxgamez

Every type at once. There are still the individual plates for the other types.
  15. Articfoxgamez

Some people have already datamined it. The Blank Plate is basically the normal plate. And the Legend Plate lets Arceus become every type.
  16. Articfoxgamez

I both Love and Despise the H-Quilfish Evolution name
  17. Articfoxgamez

Some of these sound extremely fanmade.
  18. Articfoxgamez

You would be correct. Literally the only way to save a Ice/Rock pokemon would be super high speed so its bad defenses are less of a problem. But sadly Reigonal variants never change stats that drastically if at all.
  19. Articfoxgamez

I'm curious if the data for Abilities is still stored for all the pokemon for the sake of Home transfer down the line. Same with the traditional stat calculation. Would help figure out the strength of the new pokemon in a regular game (and of course know their abilities, sense they dont have...
Back
Top Bottom