• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

I always thought Skarmory was just a general bird shape and not any bird in particular
  2. Articfoxgamez

I mean... New flamenco dancer Pokemon or not it's not exactly like they are going to re-advertise Oricorio, either way chances are it will just sort of... Be there in the wild and nothing more. So i'm not sure if it would necessarily take away any attention or thunder.
  3. Articfoxgamez

There's one thing about this that confuses me, was it just people talking about the two things at the same time or was the Hisuian Zoroark image right next to the thing about pokemon transfer, suggesting the Hisuian Zoroark thing might just be saying "You can transfer one over!" Rather than them...
  4. Articfoxgamez

Depends how it goes, Gen 8 added 15 Pokémon after the original release (not counting regional forms), Gen 7 only added 9 (Counting meltan and melmetal as gen 7), Gen 6 added even less at just 3. So, while the number of new Pokémon post main game release has been going up there's still room.
  5. Articfoxgamez

You say this but technically Gen 9 could add about as many new pokemon as the last three generations and still not quite hit 1000 (Not counting Arceus for Gen 8 as that's technically 2 too many)
  6. Articfoxgamez

I desperatly want a Flamenco Flamingo just because thats too good a combo but we already have a Flamenco bird with Balie Oricorio
  7. Articfoxgamez

huh... why am i completely blanking on them right now? Anyways nevermind then guess gens 2 and 7 are just weird
  8. Articfoxgamez

I doubt this means anything but fun fact: a Fossil mon this generation would set up a possible pattern, a pattern of: Yes no Yes Yes no (gen 1 did have one gen 2 didnt, gens 3 and 4 did gen 5 Didnt, then again Gen 6 has gen 7 didnt, gens 8 and 9 have one and then make gen 10 not.)
  9. Articfoxgamez

I actually prefer Gen 9 being this year because that means Gen 10 has a decent chance of getting an extra year (To line up with the 30th anniversary). Because the other way around with SV being pushed back a year would mean, if they want to hit the 30th anniversary, 10th gen would go back to...
  10. Articfoxgamez

Where... where did Cheerleading Originate from though? Or whatever that dance style is actually called.
Back
Top Bottom