Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

And generally seems difficult with how Pokemon are placed in the world now, Hard to place 900 something Pokemon all in appropriate places in the overworld without it feeling overcrowded or chaotic.
  2. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I could of sworn there existed a Pokeball good at catching Rock Ground and Steel types but I checked and, nope! Might have been from a fangame?
  3. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I would much prefer a Pokeball with a higher catch rate on all stone Pokemon than more Pokeballs that are only effective for like 5 mons. Edit: Just imagine a Dawn Ball, works on literally two Pokemon, one of which is rarely a wild catch. Balance reasons, Dusk balls are even stronger than Ultra...
  4. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

Like I said its mostly if you binge the game. If you only play a bit a day your going to have a better time with them.
  5. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

God the link cables are such a pain to get without NSO when you binge the game. Not enough NPC satchels spawn.
  6. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I mean to be fair most people never used anything but the skates in gen 6 anyways. Might as well make it the only option, no walking, only skating.
  7. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I will add that, to a lesser extent. Less new Pokemon every generation also extends the lifespan of the franchise. Eventually they have to run out of good new Pokemon ideas. Like i said this is much less of a reason given that time is still very far off but i imagine it is also part of it. The...
  8. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

Wouldn't Pokemon sleep be like... super easy to cheese, just put your phone on a flat surface and walk away.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

The problem there is that in situations like that its only one or two moves, with this it would have to be set up with the entire learnset, including things like TM's or TR's if those return.
  10. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I feel like the main problem with that idea is Movesets, suddenly Pokemon would be able to know the moves of all their regional variants just by changing forms after learning it.
  11. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

The thing is that in more recent regions (Alola onward) they have been a lot more focused on making sure all the new Pokemon fit in the region.
  12. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I'm actually doubtful of new Fossil mons this gen, if for no other reason than there's been very few dinosaurs discovered in Spain, and those that have been... aren't really well known or too interesting. Not sure about fossils discovered by Spain though, sense that's also valid inspiration
  13. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I actually want less than 100 new Pokémon, leave the grand "#1000" for Gen 10 as opposed to reaching it in Gen 9 Anyways, I have one simple wish, something i've wanted in every game. And Galar somewhat had in some cases, give the gym leaders more of story roles if we have them, not necessarily...
  14. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I feel I am the only person who actively doesn't want voice acting in the games out of fear of it being like, idk Snap quality or something. I know it's unlikely, but I fear it.
  15. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

I mean technically they did it with the Sinnoh mythical as of Arceus
  16. Articfoxgamez

Generation IX Wishlist

My only hope is that the new gimmick of this game- whatever it may be- is more balanced than Dynamax was. Megas were also a little unbalanced in my opinion but they were also really hard to get untill late game. But Z-moves i think were better balanced.
Back
Top Bottom