Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Trainers and rivals in Scarlet and Violet

I feel like scaling or not there will probably be some sort of mix, while some trainers are always leveling to be on par with you or others are always leveling to be slightly overleved for more of a challenge, there will also be some trainers in certain spots that no matter what have Pokemon of...
  2. Articfoxgamez

From what I remember usually the rival's levels are on par with the upcoming route or upcoming gym (depending if you fight them at the start of a route/between routes or right before a town)
  3. Articfoxgamez

I think the way they are doing it right now works fine, as in one primary friendly rival and a secondary not-so friendly rival. Also when are we going to get a female primary rival (excluding games where the gender you don't pick is your rival) By primary rival I mean the main one, Gary Silver...
  4. Articfoxgamez

Please just don't lock off all the good ice types till right at the end of the game again I beg of thee gamefreak When the trainers can turn me away for not having enough badges but I cant do the same to them.
  5. Articfoxgamez

I think the problem is that, non leveled enemies somewhat defeat the point of an open world. Whats the point in having an open world if you cant survive if you try and go where your not supposed to yet. Not saying I necessarily agree with this but this is what I think game developers are likely...
  6. Articfoxgamez

Not sure but its what a lot of open world games like to do so its a reasonable guess that this one might do the same.
  7. Articfoxgamez

But isn't this just what the regular games were like anyways as long as you don't over or under level? You never actively go back to old routes to fight weaker trainers you just run into some you missed. While the new trainers are always around your level.
  8. Articfoxgamez

There could be a balance of scaling and not scaling. Like in one area the trainers pokemon can be between levels 5-20 based on what part of the game your in, while in another area they can have pokemon between levels 40-60. So if you go twords that end game area at the start of the game you will...
Back
Top Bottom