Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Yep, episode 1 showed him missing that one.
  2. Articfoxgamez

Serena fans when the Serena return isn't a 4 Parter about how much she loves Ash (Bad return)
  3. Articfoxgamez

Never underestimate the internet's ability to try and deny things
  4. Articfoxgamez

Pancham, forever to be un-evolved due to a lack of another dark type (For clarification Pancham not evolving does fit better i just wanted to make a funny haha)
  5. Articfoxgamez

I give a decent chance that neither the whole escalator scene nor the disappearing ribbon will be mentioned at all in this episode or a potential future return episode.
  6. Articfoxgamez

I seem to recall art of this episode that had her Altaria in it (along side Sylveon), so its two altaria in a row, they even seem to both mega.
  7. Articfoxgamez

I mean technically two are happening in 1 episode, Lisia and Wallace :wynaut: (I know what you meant i just couldn't resist the opportunity)
  8. Articfoxgamez

I'm wondering if this will set up what Chloe and Eevee will do next (They have met all the Eeveelutions now right?) Or if we wont find that out until whenever their next focus episode is.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Was it not confirmed that that was just referring to the Pokemon that appear in the shots showing off what Goh's caught? Could of sworn it was. Either way if that was the case I don't see why they would show off so many other big things (Both Greninja and Paul) in the first version. Edit: Just...
  10. Articfoxgamez

Oh boy i can't wait to see every pokemon anime youtuber make 50 videos over this title just for it to end up being clickbait. (For the record i am also a Serena fan but don't expect any sort of return unlike they all want to make every tiny detail out to be hinting twords)
Back
Top Bottom