Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

I'm split on the whole Oak's lab thing. On one hand it would lead to Greninja being able to hang out with the other Ash mons and show up in any of those episodes where Ash visits the lab. But on the other hand it feels wrong for this special Greninja with this cool power-up who is seemingly...
  2. Articfoxgamez

I'm going to take a guess at the top left images and assume they will kind of, mix the bond phenomenon and mega evolution together, but through Aura instead of... whatever was up with Greninja (And without the Design change sense the mega evolving does that already)
  3. Articfoxgamez

Why the worse thing's name is right there! The next logical step is that they will have Charizard OHKO a non weakend Arceus. Truly cementing them as the strongest Pokemon through the power of shilling.
  4. Articfoxgamez

I'd argue Goodra still has a valid reason to stay around Kalos but yeah the vine things didn't really need to somehow still be around. Don't think Greninja should like return as a team member or anything but they do deserve to get to be brought back to Oak's lab with Ash's other mons.
  5. Articfoxgamez

Hey can always use a good example on what not to do
  6. Articfoxgamez

Is this a weird translation thing or is "Lacks the teeth" an actual phrase that i have just never heard of before
  7. Articfoxgamez

That and from a storytelling perspective it would overlap with Leon's Charizard, even if they are using different gimmicks.
  8. Articfoxgamez

Speaking of its a shame Zygarde (probably) isn't appearing here, but then again it wouldn't feel right without Bonnie anyhow.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Inb4 ash sends off Lucario to train with Greninja at the end of journeys. Edit: On a side note man they are really shoving like half the intro in the first couple of episodes huh?
Back
Top Bottom