Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

Yeah, more likely than not at least some Pokemon will miss out on the Switch Era. Also I would like to point out a major error in what I said previously. You can't actually get every previous regional variant (Aka Alolan forms) in SWSH, Not pre-dlc. So that does bring down the list I said above...
  2. Articfoxgamez

Expanding on what I said earlier, there's some Pokemon that I think should return. That being any Pokemon with a Hisuian Variant (The OG form in game with the Hisuian Form as a Pokemon you can trade for), Perrserker assuming they keep letting you get regional variants from other regions of the...
  3. Articfoxgamez

I'm just going to drop this here out of boredom because I can't find the other returning Pokemon thread I could of sworn existed. SWSH had transfer exclusive Pokemon right? Well I suspect SV will do the same, and those Pokemon based on just what were there in SWSH I think are. The Galar Starter...
  4. Articfoxgamez

Fire Fighting would like a word with these people. Anyways I don't really have any particular wishes for returning pokemon because as a rule i only ever use new pokemon anyways (Unless the old pokemon has the new gimmick, like with mega's or gmax)
Back
Top Bottom