Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

Preview JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

I fear the master's 8 tourney simply because Cynthia is in it and no matter who she looses to there will be mass complaining from the internet because its Cynthia and people are too hung up over the fact that they had trouble beating her in gen 4. Anyways on the gimmick, assuming only one is...
  2. Articfoxgamez

Sports seasons are usually annually and that's the closest comparison but yeah, doesn't necessarily mean the PWC is also annually.
  3. Articfoxgamez

Dragon Storm is a significantly cooler nickname but also would make using non dragon types weirder.
  4. Articfoxgamez

The magazine just reminded me I wonder if we will ever get to see Gmax Pikachu again preferably y'know, fighting well instead of stumbling around a lot because Pikachu can't handle his newfound return to chonky. I'm doubtful sense Gmaxing is Gengar's job now but, its possible.
  5. Articfoxgamez

wasn't sure where else to say this so i'm dropping it here since it sort of fits. Do you think they are going to spread out the master's 8 like the rest of the PWC or just be all saved for the very end of the series like the league is. I seem to recall something about the master's eight being a...
  6. Articfoxgamez

The journeys pokemon already have bad focus overall as is, we don't need Greninja just swooping in for no reason and making it even worse. I do think it should go back to oaks lab but not actually appear more in journeys.
  7. Articfoxgamez

I feel Deja vu from this, did this exact thing happen before? Person posts their prediction on how a journey's fight will go, someone posts it here thinking it was a leak, then someone posts a photo of a twitter comment thinking the same thing and the og poster replys saying its just a prediction.
  8. Articfoxgamez

Heck Sandaconda hasn't even appeared in the anime yet so it would of been a great chance to show them off.
  9. Articfoxgamez

It's a real reminder of my inability to tell quality when i think something looks good and then turn around to see multiple people saying it looks terrible.
  10. Articfoxgamez

I can think of 3 reasons. 1. Rules are different for master class (and people challenging to get into master class) and they allow multiple Gimmicks. 2. Ash is wearing both so Raihan wont know which he uses (And more importantly us the viewer wont even though it feels obvious) 3. Ash is just...
  11. Articfoxgamez

When was the last time the anime even had a double battle? Not counting like multiple people teaming up against Team Rocket.
  12. Articfoxgamez

I think Raihan is still masters 8, just presumably well, the 8th one so the one people in 9th place battle to get into the masters 8. I feel like the Battle for masters eight thing is just referring to Ash and not both of them.
Back
Top Bottom