Search results for query: *

1. Articfoxgamez

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

If they weren't planning to have Ash fight Alain they could have just like, Kept Flint in the Masters Eight or like... IDK used Alder or something he is an Ex champ.
  2. Articfoxgamez

This isn't really Masters Eight related but I have no better spot to put this but, I just had a horrid thought What if they pull a SWSH and have Rose return and interrupt the Ash Vs. Leon fight for no good reason. That is all.
  3. Articfoxgamez

Heck it, I have no unique ideas for a good Bracket so have a bad one! Round 1: Ash Vs. Steven Iris Vs. Leon Cynthia Vs. Alain Diantha Vs. Lance Round 2: Ash Vs. Diantha Leon Vs. Cynthia Round 3 Ash Vs. Leon (Even in a bad Joke bracket I gotta do this one) And there is the ultimate Bracket...
  4. Articfoxgamez

When was the last time Pikachu has gone through any sort of major training beyond learning a new move? There's a decent chance i'm missing something super obvious that happened real recently but I can't really think of anything.
  5. Articfoxgamez

Yeah so they had to have been battling amongst themselves before the tournament just to see who is where in the 8 and also to save themselves from being possibly booted, otherwise wouldn't it make more sense for Lance to be in second place?
  6. Articfoxgamez

One thing I have to wonder, what determined each person's spot in the master's 8? Were they battling each other during the PWC pre true final tournament just to see who ends up where and Ash missed out on the fun?
  7. Articfoxgamez

Something about Alain in this art style looks off to me and i'm not sure why.
  8. Articfoxgamez

That leads to an interesting idea, they can make up for it being a tournament by having ash battle the other four in smaller training battles leading up to the master's 8.
  9. Articfoxgamez

Side side note: If the Master's Eight really is a tournament and Ash battles three people is it safe say each gimmick will get one use? Gmax Gengar in one battle Mega Lucario in another and then Pikachu Z Move i'm too lazy too look up the name of in a third (Not necessarily that order)
  10. Articfoxgamez

Huh... so then either this is round robin or either Alain or Cynthia is getting the shaft. (Side note I wonder if this is just for the image or if Ash will actually have all three gimmicks equipped for these battles)
  11. Articfoxgamez

so what this is telling me is... Someone from the however many more regions pokemon will have before its ended that will undoubtably also have burst mechanics can come into the tournament and just use it endlessesly :wynaut:
  12. Articfoxgamez

Yeah Diantha is definitely going to be a throwaway match. I'm assuming the only real reason she is here is because the champions from all the other regions are here too.
  13. Articfoxgamez

Problem with the charizard's is that it wouldn't feel right if the center two werent Leon (Because rank 1) and Ash (Because Protagonist)
  14. Articfoxgamez

Defeat fire with fire Or in this case defeat Charizard with Charizard, it is the only way. Also gotta love the image of all the masters 8 and their Aces. Just all of these people with this big powerful looking Pokemon, then there's just Ash with his Pikachu.
  15. Articfoxgamez

Gotta love the master's 8 having two people with a Charizard as an ace. That's it that's all I have to add.
Back
Top Bottom