Search results for query: *

1. ArvAl

RM13: HD and Denise

This should sums the Christmas for us here. And here's a meme to jingle up the holiday spirit. Merry Festivus everyone!
  2. ArvAl

It's all about taste. People wanted to play games because it's awesome. I think let QUALITY speaks, not FAME. And yeah, it's just over minded assumption for latter point.
  3. ArvAl

I can guarantee those acts are temporary. Nobody can resist the latest Pokemon games IMO (At least most of them). It's unwise to inject such protests without seeing long-term effectiveness. In the end, it'll be too useless. But maybe this was part of the conspiracy?
  4. ArvAl

I see your explaination. That's what happens when small developers trying to put a big games labeled towards fan-made games. It's a part of the risk. About TPP, only people around the circles know how to bypass which I don't politely understand. I feel sorry for the devs, although again, it's...
  5. ArvAl

Well, Nintendo has its own methods to protect their copyright laws, right?
  6. ArvAl

Don't worry. He'll be gone by morning. I shall eat his flakes with my mighty Hole! Welcome to Breakfast Club : Frozen Edition.
  7. ArvAl

Though I hate frosty flakes won't invade my hometown tonight, at least I can brought myself chilling with internet and music mayhem.
  8. ArvAl

Three days to X-Mas Hearing those jingle ads on TV kinda makes me sad as I lived above tropical land. No, I'm not residing at Alola.
  9. ArvAl

You know that when black holes being attacked, they grew larger right? Then...*Arvie grows and sucks more matters* A-Hole is truly pleased.
  10. ArvAl

Mine's naturally formed. And I shall suck everything I need. *sucks RM dinner*
  11. ArvAl

Muahahaha...ye all trapped at my vortex! Behold as I unleashed de blissful absorption!
  12. ArvAl

Guess I have to take high notes for it.
  13. ArvAl

Aww :( Lucky for you, I just got the right treatment.
  14. ArvAl

You too matey. How's Christmas prep?
  15. ArvAl

Define Alto.
  16. ArvAl

I'm sure once again Palkia will engage another Civil War.
  17. ArvAl

You cannot hit The Hole, it'd do nothing because it sucks everything! *sucks RM*
  18. ArvAl

*< blocks* Ha! Where d'ya think you're goin'? *sucks ^*
  19. ArvAl

Replaying some HG/SS stuff, currently resides at Indigo League, and just about to finish Johto. *rethinks* Probably the shortest game Travelog I made in history.
  20. ArvAl

Nostalgic event occurs whenever our lazy bums started to feel tingling.
Back
Top Bottom