Search results for query: *

1. ArvAl

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Lord of The Rings - The Fellowship of The Ring 9/10 Actually first time I watched it full. I've never been interested in epic fantasy settings aside The Hobbit prequels, but this movie just came out of the corner on TV and so I thought, "Why Not?" While nowadays the CGI is kind of an under...
  2. ArvAl

The Exorcist (1973) - 9.2/10 This move gave me enough chiller for a night because the amount of graphical scenes and shocking sequences. Criticisms from me is, the pacing was too slow in order to build up momentums towards eerie happenings, but I have to say, it is the most f*cked up props they...
  3. ArvAl

Need for speed. Worth the race, but it's rather emotional and bland with cliches over it. But still, the cars are way more stylish than Fast and Furios.(After the superbowl commercial, I might think to try to start watch the movie at once)
  4. ArvAl

Hunger Games : Catching Fire. 9/10 The story was kinda epic but Katniss's love relationship is quite confusing and also the ending....I wish they could extend it.
Back
Top Bottom