Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

What video games are you playing now?

Taking a break from Legends Arceus as I finished the Pokedex a few weeks ago. I'll be trying out the Daybreak stuff later. Right now, am playing this rom hack called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Skies. It adds a few modern touches to the original game like Fairy-type, and most...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Final Fantasy XIV [Endwalker]: Was playing it a lot for the first few weeks of the expansion, but as I don't plan on doing hardcore content this go around due to my husband's lack of time to do it with me, this has slowed. I'm still leveling up all my jobs to 90 gradually, and logging in...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Pokemon SoulSilver - Playing with team where nearly every Pokemon has a gem on its body in some form [Flaaffy, Dratini which will evolve into Dragonair and stay there, Staryu, Meowth destined to become Persian, and Espeon. Also Ninetales. She's just there because I love her.] Tales of Arise -...
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Tales of the Abyss. I love Tales games because of their local co-op function. It feels infinitely more satisfying to help my husband play an actual JRPG as a healer instead of just being a bystander. Also, this one has a pretty good story so far, and Tear is a lovely character.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Digimon World: Re-Digitize! Aaaah, I'm enjoying it SO much. Especially since I'm able to play it one-handed, avoiding pain from my problematic right hand. I forgot how much I like monster raising sims, and it's totally gotten me back into Digimon in full-force. So addictive, it's the first game...
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Legend of Dragoon. Should be much more hand-easy and I might be able to get a few turns in. So far, it's an awesome old school JRPG with a hilarious translation. Loving it.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

Attempting to play Skyward Sword. I say "attempting" because my hands have been suffering from some on-and-off pain for quite some time now, due to the fact that most of my free time is spent on art. (I got nothing else to do, it's really boring here) I kind of pulled something last time I...
  8. Arylett Charnoa

Pokemon White 2 AND... a special little treat! Super Mario RPG for Wii U Virtual Console. Here's the thing. I haven't played any video games save for a Pokemon game in ages due to needing to save my hand for art. (it's fragile and gets handpain if I overtax it) I've just watched my husband do...
  9. Arylett Charnoa

I am currently playing three games: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. This one seems entertaining and I really love how the 3D graphics make it pop to life. But I don't like the starter options. Many of them don't really feel me-ish or appropriate to my personality. Further, they...
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Final Fantasy VII. Tales of Xillia got finished a while ago. We're currently giggling at the bad translations (this guy are sick) and the constant %#!? for curse words for which we fill in silly blanks. (Like the %#!? Room) Still as fun as I remember it though. Especially the cross dressing...
Back
Top Bottom