Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

Sometimes you just wake up and you feel like crap. Something inside you, every feeling you feel, is just telling you that everything is wrong. It's one of those days.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Pretty decent. Some alterations to my medications have caused a better condition overall, after a few rough weeks of the transition. I got to spend quality time with my husband playing Sea of Stars, and we are starting to get our bearings straight after moving across the country. Little bit...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Dead tired. The prescribed medication I took for some other problem really konked me out. I've been asleep all day and haven't been able to do much. It's kind of nice to be so calm though, and it worked pretty good on the pain, so that's nice.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

In case any of you may have been concerned, I slept all day after that post I made and spoke to my husband at length when he returned from work. The intensity has passed for the moment and I am a bit anxious, but much improved in stability. I apologize if I burdened your minds with my issues -...
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Explosive brain diarrhea mode for me, like a thousand knives coated in poison impaling your mind all at once. Quite exhausting when your brain thinks of all the intricacies of everything. I don't know how other people can handle the complexity of this reality on a consistent basis, but I suppose...
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Oddly not tired, even though I have some insomnia due to a far too long nap I took yesterday in the middle of the day. I imagine the tiredness will come crashing down soon though. I just have to resist it when it comes so I can correct my sleep schedule.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

I seem to have caught some kind of illness from my father, so I'm feeling kind of bleh due to that. It's not serious, and it's probably not Covid based on what the doctors told him. Am kind of annoyed that I can't go to the gym on Thursday for three weeks in a row now, due to other...
  8. Arylett Charnoa

The usual headache that's kind of fading away. Pretty decent overall though as I've been making more progress in my life in these past few days than I have in months.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Happy. It is so nice to have clothes to wear that isn't old rags from ten years ago. And that actually fits properly! (My mother took me out and bought me some new clothes, which I've sorely been needing for a while.) I gave her my tablet that I don't use anymore in return.
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Melancholy.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

Under the weather and kind of sick/tired. Trying to take it easy.
  12. Arylett Charnoa

A bit crappy due to lack of sleep, but pretty thoughtful and full of ideas for my series.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

Mentally exhausted and immensely confused and contemplative about difficult concepts of life.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

I am notably sleep-deprived due to an insomnia I suspect I caused myself by thinking too much and not having the proper level of comfort in my bed. Also, I am simultaneously intensely philosophical/serious and silly at the same time, because it's that sort of lack of sleep where you're kind of...
  15. Arylett Charnoa

So sleepy. Not bed time yet though.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

Not too great if I'm honest. I can't sleep, the past is haunting me, and I feel like nobody really cares about my words or my work. I'll have to go expel that in the form of writing soon. I really have been putting it off too long.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

Tired. Quite tired. But I gotta survive to do homework.
  18. Arylett Charnoa

Nervous and kinda tired/crappy. Thursday's always my worst day. The day I have to work and school at the same time. @_@
  19. Arylett Charnoa

Kinda tired. Keep having trouble sleeping lately for some reason... also, a bit nervous and impatient. I'm trying to calm down from all my neuroticies. @_@
  20. Arylett Charnoa

Very very hungry. I should get off the computer and go eat soon. Also, dreading after my doctor's appointment when I'll have to do loads of homework. D: But hey, at least it's my weekend for work.
Back
Top Bottom