Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Yeah, sure. It'd probably be really easy too, because I can't do much past very very basic stuff. Will you be my wild mane?
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I don't like being eaten, so no. Will you be my mounted forces?
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

No. I absolutely suck at that. I have someone else to open my boxes for me. Will you be my chair?
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Okay! I'll just yell at you whenever you try to use something other than the first move you used and then reward you by throwing you really fast. Will you be my plushie?
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I'm not animated enough for such a task. Will you be my hat?
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

It depends on if you have anything interesting to say. And you were ninjaed by my extremely quick edit which I edited before you even quoted me. =P Will you be my brain?
  7. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Unless you're really small, I doubt I'd be too comfortable. Will you be my sword and shield?
  8. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I'm not sure of the logistics of being the President of one person, but sure! I will make sure I rule over you with a fair, somehow democratic process that involves two people. Will you be the salve to heal my hands?
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Sure, but if I was a comic book, I'd probably be really text-heavy and go into extremely complicated details about plot and characters' emotional states with sometimes heavily referenced artwork of limited poses. So I do hope you'd enjoy that. Will you be my horns?
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I'm afraid I don't have the processing power for that. At the maximum, I can only be a Nintendo 64. Will you be my mecha?
  11. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Well, sure! But as I am a lady, I'd rather be a maid. Will you be my resplendent wings?
  12. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

ME? How flattering. I'm not sure if you could handle a rather mechanically strange fighting style, but by all means. Will you be my tissue?
  13. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Well, all right. But I'm not sure if you'd enjoy a romance about a married couple with an extremely neurotic and shy house wife who plays an MMO to feel useful in life and her ridiculously quirky husband. Will you be my replica?
  14. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I am no one's concubine. Will you be my shield?
  15. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I like having the ability to move, so I'd rather not. Will you be my summon?
  16. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Sorry, I'd rather be a certain someone's Latias. You'll have to find another one. Will you be my fluffy chocobo?
  17. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Well, I do have experience with handling beasts... sure, why not? Just as long as you aren't a Garbador or something ugly. Don't you worry, I'll take good care of you! Will you be my self-esteem?
  18. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

I have a particular dislike for mouths... though I suppose I could do it with gloves equipped. Will you be my summon?
  19. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Why would I want to destroy the world when I can rule it? Will you be my servant?
  20. Arylett Charnoa

Will you be my...

Uh... I'd rather not. Will you be my tail?
Back
Top Bottom