Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

What are you currently thinking about?

What I should do in my remaining two hours before I must go to bed. Should I pull out my tablet and do more art? Should I play more PMD? Should I detail my fakemon in a Google Doc? I'm veering towards that last one, because whenever I pull out my tablet, I inadvertently spend hours on it and...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Huge changes I'll be making to my project, and some serious contemplations questioning the nature of my behavior and what I can do to improve it.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

A jumble of chaos - how to start my story tommorow, how to efficiently roleplay with someone who has serious nerves about it, I should brush my teeth and eat, etc.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Annoyance at my hand having its pains again because I played some Skyward Sword and cleaned the house a few days ago. I can't continue to do art for the rest of the day now because I had to place a 2 hour maximum limit on it.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

My stomach hurts and I do not know why.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

What I'm going to do once my boyfriend's done making his RP post. Also, the homework I gotta do. How hungry I am. How adorable my cat looks. Mega Charizard X. And how I need to check my Streetpass on my 3DS. Oh yeah, and I just remembered my boyfriend needs to take his medicine. And so do I...
Back
Top Bottom