Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Recent Gaming Purchases

Persona 5, apparently, was pre-ordered by my husband because of an Amazon discount.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Recent Gaming Purchases

We just bought Legend of Legaia... let's see how this turns out. I really don't know anything about it other than that it is an old school JRPG with weird fighting gamelike mechanics, and that is right up my alley.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Recent Gaming Purchases

Super Mario RPG and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. We're playing that first one while we wait for the other to get here. I'm saving my drawing hand for those awesome motion controls though. :3
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Recent Gaming Purchases

Sooo jealous. @_@ Still, I got one myself as well in preparation for X&Y. It's still very pretty and red. (Though no Yveltal, 'cause they make them WAY too big for my tiny hands. MAKE A NORMAL 3DS SPECIAL EDITION NINTENDO DAMN YOU) Here it is:
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Recent Gaming Purchases

We (my boyfriend and I) recently purchased Tales of Xillia and Ni No Kuni. The former was played to completion, and... it wasn't all that great, to be honest. Gameplay was stellar, but the story was strangely paced. (Very slow-paced in the beginning, and fast-paced near the end.) And kind of...
Back
Top Bottom