Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for being our resident dragon enthusiast.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Known for probably having the best Candice profile picture of all.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Known for always being stylish and thoughtful with her avatars and signatures.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Known for being the resident Robotech fan of the forums.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Known for being extremely in love with Zekrom, to the point where the Legendary is considered a father. Perhaps they also desire to start the Orthodoxy of Zekrom, in which He is worshipped as the Mah Dad of the universe.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Known for having a desire to die for Gladion.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

_____ Known for making me hungry Seems you joined kinda recently, so you may not be super known for anything yet. But I feel you may become known for being the forum's resident fighting game fan if you continue to be around.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

Known for that shifting banner in his signature.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Known for embracing silliness and memes.
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Known for being all lowercase, all the time.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

Known for wielding the mighty Calvinhammer. [And also apparently being a big mafia guy in The War Room, but the hammer is far more important.]
  12. Arylett Charnoa

Known for having the bare minimum expectations of post quality in forum games and also very vocally expressing it. Not that this is a bad thing though - I do as well and similarly get disappointed by such answers.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

Known for being very similar to Chidamari Sketch in avatar choices and sometimes speech patterns.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

Known for heavily desiring the creation of a bigfoot Pokemon. And also probably a bigfoot region, called... uh... Bigfootoh.
  15. Arylett Charnoa

Known for not going into specifics other than post statistics.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

Known for being the forum's resident Fire Dragon Conoissor, appreciating dragons from all sorts of franchises - whether it be Digimon [Guilmon/Growlmon <3], Pokemon, Zelda, or Mario.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

Known for cascading the Forum Games with posts around this time of day. [And then known for probably posting after me, as well as most likely pointing out the fact that I pointed that out. If not, this message didn't happen.]
  18. Arylett Charnoa

Known for having a "quality over quantity" approach to posting in the Forum Games - posting little, usually having eloquent and thoughtful posts in the games that involve describing other posters in some way.
  19. Arylett Charnoa

Known for embracing the Bidoof meme in full measure.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

Known for having a Bidoof, rather than a pig Pokemon, as the "rider" in his avatar. In spite of being named pig rider. [Or maybe he considers Bidoof a guinea pig?]
Back
Top Bottom