Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

7/10. Kinda cute and very well-cropped for an avatar. I'm pretty apathetic about Gabite and the Kalos Professor though. Personal taste.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. Her hair is everything. Though I think it looks a bit cluttered with the background and the text.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

9/10. Very pretty and graceful. Shows off the character's good side quite well.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

9/10. Looks like Rowan mixed with Gendo Ikari from Evangelion, which makes for an unexpectedly cool combination. I do find the lines and shading on his face to be kind of unnerving though.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

9/10. A very well-made avatar. It is well-cropped, the image is of good quality, and it shows its subject in clear view.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. Very nice, although I'm not partial to the lack of outlines. It may make it more difficult to see at smaller sizes.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

4/10. Subject matter is unclear and fuzzy. It's difficult to tell what exactly it is. Cropping is competent though.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. I don't like that character's design, but it is competently cropped and shows him off nicely.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

10/10. A vision of beauty, a nice fluid art style.
  10. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. I think the cropping on it's way too close. Doesn't give the image enough room to breathe.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. She's quite pretty, but it's really fuzzy and difficult to tell what's going on in avatar form. Also, it could be more closely cropped so we could get a better look at her.
  12. Arylett Charnoa

3/10. Eh... I don't like the simplistic black and white lighting or the creepy wide-eyed vibe of that character.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. I like the pun and was wondering before if the name MegaPod was related to this Pokemon. The cropping is a bit too far off and the quality's kind of fuzzy, but it's not a huge issue.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. Well-drawn, but needs more cropping as it looks like a blurr of colors from a glance. Also, I'm not personally fond of Mega Blastoise.
  15. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. Very pretty, but I don't like the cropping. I feel it's cropped a bit too low.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

8/10. I like David Bowie from what I know of him. It's a bit small, but it's still a nice picture of him.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

4/10. I... don't know. Like, my opinion on it is just... "Scary creep girl." So I'll give it a mostly neutral rating. Minus one point because the cropping's a bit too close though.
  18. Arylett Charnoa

5/10. It just kind of exists. I don't really have much of an opinion on it. The girl would be pretty to me though if she didn't look creepy and not at all very personable.
  19. Arylett Charnoa

9/10. I like the art style and the design appeals to me as well. Minus one point though because she's a little too cutesy for me with that pose.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

7/10. I like the image itself and think it makes a great avatar. But I have never been fond of Steven Universe's art style.
Back
Top Bottom