Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

"Oh! How cute! You're from the Metaverse, aren't you...? Would... would you let me pet you?" v Had their cheesecake utterly decimated by their mortal enemy.
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Would immediately come to the conclusion that there is no practical use for it. At first, she would eat a piece of it. Then she would have no idea what else to do, and spent weeks kind of putting it off until the mansion has completely melted into a sludge pool of chocolate. Your avatar is...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

I.. I'm sorry, humans! I must have lost control of my strength for a moment. Your avatar is offered the opportunity to be the sheriff of the town.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

She would find this to be very much objectionable. If he put her in that skimpy outfit he put Leia in... she'd likely be massively embarrassed and blush excessively. It would make it difficult for her to hide her knives like she usually does, but he would (hopefully) not take into account that...
  5. Arylett Charnoa

She gasps and exclaims in shock! Who could have done this, she questions. Her eyes glance over the faces of her party members... nope, not him... definitely not her. A guilty looking face emerges! She calls out who she believes is the guilty soul. "Luke, how could you?" (It wasn't him though...
  6. Arylett Charnoa

Call out at it questioning. If it makes a sudden move, immediately react by throwing a knife as a warning shot. Your avatar is stuck in a room with their least favorite person or thing.
  7. Arylett Charnoa

She bides her time patiently, trying to find an opening to use one of her hymns to put the enemy to sleep and escape. Your avatar has inherited a castle from a previously unknown royal relative.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

She tosses it out in intense revulsion, and shakes her head in disapproval at whatever annoying prankster decided to do something so uncouth. Your avatar is gifted with the honor of having a float of themselves in a big parade.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

Although she'd rather not fight them, she would perceive it as necessary because to her, they would appear to be creatures tainted by corruption that must be put down. She would stop running, and analyze that her form of defense would likely be ineffective against them. Thus, she would summon...
  10. Arylett Charnoa

I'm... not exactly sure how that could happen. I mean, she is the opposite colors of a bush. But uh. I believe she would simply politely tell that person to get their eyes checked. Your avatar becomes a dragon. If they are already a dragon, then they become a cucumber.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

It is most likely an immensely traumatic experience, with the Angel diving into her psychological flaws and causing such a breakdown of emotions and tears that she'd likely just turn into a puddle of LCL. Your avatar is offered a puppy.
  12. Arylett Charnoa

...That would either be very funny, or very very messy. She would likely act like a fool or burst into tears over the most trivial of things. Your avatar begins to float out of nowhere.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

It depends on whether they are from the human island or the rest of the world. As she is a former human from the island, she would recognize actors from there and probably be excited and nervous. Actors from the outer world though would escape her and she wouldn't have much of a reaction other...
  14. Arylett Charnoa

This is probably one of her greatest fears and a nightmare to behold. Much time is spent freaking out and attempting to call her flying machine, until she eventually bites the bullet and jumps down, probably whilst screaming loudly in terror. Your avatar has to make a choice - banana or strawberry?
  15. Arylett Charnoa

Sheer and utter bafflement, as she tries desperately to figure out what on Earth went wrong to make her lose to such an opponent. Such a situation is so absurd that not only is she confused, but she is also amused and probably laughs. Your avatar is chosen to participate in an experiment to...
  16. Arylett Charnoa

Probably holds it in until one is unoccupied, no matter how much she feels like she's dying. Your avatar faces a horrible truth.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

Um... um... um? Somebody likes me? Why? I don't know what to do about this... I'd better advise with someone. Your avatar is turned into a basketball and throw halfway across the world. (No, this is not a reference to anything. I just made it up.)
  18. Arylett Charnoa

She would interpret the question as having to tolerate the end of the world, and then would go and find her journey's partner. The two of them would decide that they need to stop this somehow, like typical JRPG heroes. Of course, she would be far more cynical about two people trying to stop the...
  19. Arylett Charnoa

She wouldn't care about her mother dying, but the dragon part may be bothersome. She was supposed to become a Valstaen, not a dragon. Your avatar is experiencing the same day over and over again, with no end in sight.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

She would agonize over it for several days, trying to reconcile this with her current belief system by organizing it into her mind. Your avatar has been betrayed by someone very dear to them.
Back
Top Bottom