Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

You can basically be anything that isn't a legendary Pokemon. Any stage. And no, there aren't any naturally wild Pokemon. Any Pokemon that are outside of the facilities are usually just pockets of former humans and their descendants. Some of them live like tribal societies, usually the ones...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

You have to play a Pokemon as a main character, but you can have some human NPCs if you'd like who are related to your character in some way. (Like an enemy or a friend or a sibling or something.) EDITED: Whoops, I misread that. Sorry. Uh, basically, they don't have to become a human again...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

Those Pokemon are always former humans who have escaped. (Or their children, but it's the same circumstances.) They are typically punished heavily and forced to work an even more grueling job than they used to have.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

There are two parts of this region - The above ground, normal part. In this part, people live alone, without Pokemon or Pokemon training. They manage their own affairs. Any Pokemon or trainers are immediately detained on sight. It is very very strict. The underground. They take criminals who...
  5. Arylett Charnoa

There are no Pokemon trainers. The practice is illegal. All the Pokemon in the region are people who have been transformed to be worker slaves underground.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

I'm contemplating creating an RP here, as I've had a hankering for a Pokemon one lately. However, I'm not interested in trainer RPs. I'm interested in a Pokemon transformation type of thing, like PMD, kinda. It is an RP I've attempted to create several times, called Sanctic, based on a dream I...
Back
Top Bottom