Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

Trailers and News Discussion

Yeah, I know. I didn't say that it didn't make sense for it to be a Dark-type. I'm just saying that they used this aspect of the Dark-typing as an excuse to make what is, for all intents and purposes design-wise, another combative Fighting-like Pokemon similar to the previous Fire starters. Just...
  2. Arylett Charnoa

So time for Arylett's Thoughts on this whole matter. Though honestly, as I've been following the leaks, I already saw most of this coming. Still! Primarina, I have been waiting for your official reveal for what feels like forever and I am immensely pleased. I don't like that name so much, but...
  3. Arylett Charnoa

I couldn't agree more. Honestly, as I've said in another thread, I'm pretty sure that Game Freak's intent is for these Pokemon to be viewed as female. While you can say all you like that it's a fictional universe and our human values don't apply, they do. Because Game Freak themselves are...
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Okey! Time for Arylett's Thoughts again! I'll leave out my thoughts on Silvally and Hakamo-o, since I kind of already talked about that elsewhere and they haven't changed. So getting a better look at Kommo-o, (god, I hate their names. I keep forgetting how to spell them, that o at the end...
  5. Arylett Charnoa

For me personally, I definitely do not like the thought of male Brionne or Gardevoir or anything like that. It doesn't make sense, particularly since I'm pretty sure that the Pokemon Company's intent isn't to subvert gender roles. They intend for these Pokemon to be viewed as feminine and...
  6. Arylett Charnoa

My thoughts on the trailer boil down to: "FINALLY THE MIDDLE STARTER EVOS!" That was the most relevant feature to me. I kind of forgot everything else in it, but that's okay, I'll probably try out these new features and understand them better once I get the actual game. As for my thoughts on...
  7. Arylett Charnoa

I assumed because it's not in Kalos anymore and they want to move away from the French association. It's still pretty silly in my opinion anyway though.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

I can understand not caring for it and thinking it adds nothing to the game, but why is it a downside when you can simply ignore the feature and not use it?
  9. Arylett Charnoa

I don't really like either of the monkeys. But that's to be expected as I was never fond of apes in anything ever. (Not even humans sometimes) However, one thing I have to say is that Oranguru is probably the rugby coach of a troop of Passimians. That makes them at least amusing to me. Here's a...
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Not sure how to react... but it seemed nice. Much more interesting than what we've been getting lately. Once I read about UB-01, I pretty much also figured it was Lillie. Wanted to be the first to post it, but alas, my slower tablet would not allow it. Well, might as well get some thoughts in...
  11. Arylett Charnoa

My most prominent reaction to the latest news: Why does Alolan Rattata have a mustache? I like the design (and how it stands on its hind legs in its animation, that makes it look far better), but that mustache is so distracting that it kind of ruins it for me. It's so silly. Are mustaches evil...
Back
Top Bottom