Search results for query: *

1. Arylett Charnoa

The character(s) in ^'s avatar are after your life. What do you do?

What, why Lillie?! She must be brainwashed by Nihelgo! I evade her Vulpix until I find the Nihelgo and defeat it to hopefully put a stop to this madness!
  2. Arylett Charnoa

Not too threatening. I could easily talk her out of it, and if not that, then Eeveelutions are not terribly difficult to conquer with my moves.
  3. Arylett Charnoa

I will jump over his head to the axe at the end of the bridge, which will cause the bridge to collapse under his feet. He will then fall into the lava and perish.
  4. Arylett Charnoa

Construct a green pipe and cast a magical summoning ritual to summon the Plumber Hero Mario to defeat him.
  5. Arylett Charnoa

Knock the knife out of her hand with a muffin.
  6. Arylett Charnoa

I'll throw a bucket of cold water at them both. The Torchic will likely be taken out, but Steven? It would only shock him temporarily before he sends out one of his various, powerful Pokémon to crush me. As a Pokémon myself, I could battle them, but I don't have the endurance to go through his...
  7. Arylett Charnoa

It would be quite easy to deter this threat, as any match or lighter would set this pumpkin ablaze. Barring that, as it is the boring answer, I could attempt to channel the spirits of the long-departed to protect me from it, seeing as how Ghost-types are weak to their own power.
  8. Arylett Charnoa

Run. Run like hell and never look back, because from preliminary research, this... thing has been killed multiple times, and is probably a zombie.
  9. Arylett Charnoa

I don't foresee much threat, considering its mouth is wrapped around multiple burritos. All I need do is kick it away as it lumbers slowly towards me. And then, pre-emptively take a multi-purpose vaccine to negate poisons. [No particular reason... I just wanted to be safe.]
  10. Arylett Charnoa

Place cat nip upon the floor and watch this naughty kitty's attitude problem flow away.
  11. Arylett Charnoa

I shall turn my attentions to the beast's human master first, by creating an illusion in which he has finally become a Pokémon Master. Whilst he is distracted, I will continuously agitate the Pikachu and position myself closer to his master. The Pikachu will try to electrocute me, but I will...
  12. Arylett Charnoa

Summon the aid of a Dragoon, who can leap into the air after this drake and pierce one of its wings.
  13. Arylett Charnoa

No! I shall not retaliate on this adorable cat of mystical powers. I will try to tame it, by feeding it and placing cat nip on the floor. It likes the brightness of the sun? Then I will shine my light magic upon it as well.
  14. Arylett Charnoa

Another godlike being for me to face? I assume, based on my research, that he wishes to slay me because I am on his way to killing his brother king. No matter. I'll place up my shield magicks, and hold steadfast in the face of his assault. He appears reckless and full of hatred. When he tires-...
  15. Arylett Charnoa

Set down a ring of donuts which contain explosives within them... and watch the sparks fly.
  16. Arylett Charnoa

I don't like spiders either, my batly friend. So I will convince this bat to cease his attack and squash the spider with me.
  17. Arylett Charnoa

Get the hell out of there, because this clearly is the most ruthless, merciless killer there ever was, and there is nothing I can do before his endless might.
  18. Arylett Charnoa

I see naught here but nerd love, not violence. But such love could be brought to bear upon me, and if it were as passionate as it was in the image... I'd be hard-pressed to combat it appropriately. Perhaps I would distract the two by making them love each other more instead of attacking me.
  19. Arylett Charnoa

Well, let me once again ascertain this character's abilities using the power of the internet. It would seem that I would be dead before I even knew she was there, therefore, I would do nothing.
  20. Arylett Charnoa

Nooo, why do such cute things want to kill me? Try to pacify them! I'm sure it's a misunderstanding.
Back
Top Bottom